Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 4:11:45 PM EDT
I just got some 7's and it came with regular Duracells. AA. It won't hurt it to run Energizer lithiums will it?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Most people report they prefer to use lithiums solely.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I use whatever I have in my battery box. I also take them out when I am done using it
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just got some 7's and it came with regular Duracells. AA. It won't hurt it to run Energizer lithiums will it?
View Quote

The place where I was working disposed of a surplus bunch of those exact batteries (Energizer Lithium) so I pulled them from the trash. I have been running them ever since. I have had zero leakage issues with this battery so far. They are a good battery for this application. They deliver a fairly steady voltage across the temperatures we see here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The place where I was working disposed of a surplus bunch of those exact batteries (Energizer Lithium) so I pulled them from the trash. I have been running them ever since. I have had zero leakage issues with this battery so far. They are a good battery for this application. They deliver a fairly steady voltage across the temperatures we see here.
View Quote

Thank you! :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top