[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Any ETA on the streamlight version?
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Curious if a y cable for the Steiner/surefore DBAL A3 override is still coming or canceled with the A3 coming out?
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNVC:
Which I hear a few have done successfully!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNVC:
Originally Posted By ZoomieFoosh:

Good thing I know a guy, who knows a guy, who owns a Dremel!

Thanks for checking, guys!
Which I hear a few have done successfully!  
Anyone got pics of what exactly needs trimmed to get the TAPS to fit the 45 degree M-LOK slots on a Geissele MK4/8?

I've only been able to find one picture of such a setup but it looks perfect in that position.  From what I gather, it just took a little trimming on the bottom plate.  Would trimming the sides of that part cause issues with water resistance?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#6]
It does fit if you trim the basepate sides.

You will not have any issues unless you trim into the O-Ring sealing surfaces, which you shouldnt even be close to. Just trim the sides, and try just mounting the baseplate to the 45 degree section and trim until it fits, once you do that, the entire unit will fit no issues.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By goteron:
It does fit if you trim the basepate sides.

You will not have any issues unless you trim into the O-Ring sealing surfaces, which you shouldnt even be close to. Just trim the sides, and try just mounting the baseplate to the 45 degree section and trim until it fits, once you do that, the entire unit will fit no issues.

Thanks
View Quote
Awesome, thanks for the reply.  Guess if anyone should know it would be you!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Can these be used with the Streamlight hL-x or no?  I thought I read no but I’m about to change my setup and don’t want to run two switches.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I pulled the trigger for a black unit.  Tan is awesome but no sense waiting for it when perfectly good black ones are available.  Besides, that's what paint is for.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I just saw a shotshow 2018 TNVC  video, and the TAPS dual switch that connects to Streamlight products was mentioned, but no date for release mentioned.

Can you speculate (nothing I'll hold you to) qtr 2-3-4 of 2018? 2019? With the popularity, quality and price of these lights I can't believe no one is making these yet.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Diz:
I pulled the trigger for a black unit.  Tan is awesome but no sense waiting for it when perfectly good black ones are available.  Besides, that's what paint is for.
View Quote
Same here ordered a Tan one but was told 4-5 weeks out.  Said to ship me a black one and would rattle can it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#14]
+1 need this
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm looking for the Taps Pro in Surefire/Insight configuration, these are backordered everywhere I've looked. Any idea when they will be back in stock again? Should I just place an order and hope for the best?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top