Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in for one, maybe two.

Pre-purchase would be awesome.

I'd love to put one on my 22 pistol and rifle.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
My Ruger 22/45 would look great with one of these for nighttime fun. I'm in for one.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, we're gonna make another run of these of about 50 this time.  Same unit with .1 - .2mW IR laser which is what all handgun IR lasers should be. The mount will be the same and we cannot manufacturer a new mold and keep the pricing manageable. The laser is very mission specific hunting animal types at close range and this unit does it quite well.  

Official pricing and release TBA but looking like a few months for assembly.  

Vic
View Quote

Very interested.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I just picked up one of these on the EE with original box and what appears to be new and never used.  it locks up tight on several handguns I tried. On my VP9 there is no wiggle room at all. Can't wait to try it out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
You will like the low power IR for your pistol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Just a heads up for the guys looking for one of these, there is one for sale in the EE under lights and lasers. This is not my sale only saw it while looking for something else.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top