Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2016 10:43:15 PM EDT
I was just issued a set of these goggles at work and they work fine but I've noticed that the internal green LED is blinking steadily. From the manual I've gleaned that this means the automatic tube protection system is turned off. I would like this back on for obvious reasons.

The manual that came with seems to be from an older version and it makes reference to an on/off button for the protection system however the model I have isn't equipped with a button in that spot. I downloaded the newest manual which looks like it is for the one I have and while it tells me that the flashing green light means the system is off, it makes no mention of how to turn it back on. Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
No clue, but email Sachal and he will get you in touch with the right guy that might know at ATN.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No clue, but email Sachal and he will get you in touch with the right guy that might know at ATN.
View Quote

I don't know who that is, Is that his user name here on arf?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He works for ATN, has been super helpful with issues I have had with my Thor HD. He used to post here, but took quite a bit of abuse due to his assosiation with ATN who has a bad reputation for false adversiting. [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He works for ATN, has been super helpful with issues I have had with my Thor HD. He used to post here, but took quite a bit of abuse due to his assosiation with ATN who has a bad reputation for false adversiting. [email protected]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent, thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top