Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2016 12:43:12 PM EDT
Hey all - long story short, I'd like to use my Droid Turbo as a helmetcam for a grand total of 30 seconds. Can anybody recommend an affordable mount for it?  Doesn't matter if it mounts to the front or sides. Won't be exceeding 30 MPH so I don't need anything bulletproof.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably the most expedient is to get one of those picatinny rail phone mounts assuming you have rails for your bucket.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, so maybe the Caldwell pic mount - might be kinda kludgy but seems like it would get the job done!  And for around $20 - hard to argue.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Ziptie to the nvg mount if it has one
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ziptie to the nvg mount if it has one
View Quote

This or duct tape... Or both. If you only need it for 30 seconds I wouldn't try to buy anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top