Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:22:24 PM EDT
I would like a dual tape switch that would activate my cqbal or surefire fury and it has to have a way to mount it to my top rail (not tape and zip ties or Velcro)
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Dear TNVC - we're still waiting for TAPS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was waiting to see how long that would take! That was fassst!

I can tell you test units are about to go out to a few selected men and women in harms way....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can tell you test units are about to go out to a few selected men and women in harms way....

Any chance there will be a VTAL version?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would like a dual tape switch that would activate my cqbal or surefire fury and it has to have a way to mount it to my top rail (not tape and zip ties or Velcro)
View Quote

Surefires tap switch is as good as it gets at the moment. Just wise it could take advantage of the vis override on the DBAL
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Surefires tap switch is as good as it gets at the moment. Just wise it could take advantage of the vis override on the DBAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://tnvc.com/shop/surefire-sr07-d-it/

So that will work with the cqbal also?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#6]
yes, you will also need an XM tailcap for your fury.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yes, you will also need an XM tailcap for your fury.
View Quote

Do they have a low profile tailcap I have an xm but it's not gonna clear my rails without a LOT of grinding
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the TAPS in recoil and mentioned that they were being released on Unity tactical soon.  Is this false then?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
They'll be released on TNVC in due time, I'm not at liberty to spill the beans on the dates though.

Since test units are about to go out...

I figure those people will get them sometime in may/june
then 3-4 months of testing
then mainstream production

provided there are no changes that need made, im gonna shoot for them being available to us around Christmas time. maybe (hopefully) sooner
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#11]
So I ended up with a um00 tailcap it gets here sat the dual wire surefire is back ordered from tnvc for 6-8 weeks but someone there literally spent an hour on the phone with me helping me find a tailcap they weren't going to be able to sell me so I'm fine with the wait I like to spend my money where it's appreciated
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They'll be released on TNVC in due time, I'm not at liberty to spill the beans on the dates though.
View Quote

Yall are taking after sig's moto with the 4 year release of the mpx.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top