Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2016 4:06:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, really neat!

The question that popped out at me the most, what equipment do you use to film the wide-angle NV video? Is there an image intensifier based wide angle video camera, or is it a low-light capable digital sensor based camera filtered to green for the purposes of looking like "regular" nightvision?

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]

you guys get to have entirely to much fun at work...... can I come hang out sometime, after hours
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Glad you liked it. Countless hours went into the production and we're really proud of the crew and personnel we worked with. They are top notch.  

ALL the video shot in our production was used with REAL NV intensified optics. No digital sensor filtered green fugazzi stuff! A good way to know if not filtered is to see the slight bloom with all the NV footage from bright light sources along with scintillation effects in real dark environmental areas are all good indicators NV footage is through an intensifier tube.  

Vic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, really neat!

The question that popped out at me the most, what equipment do you use to film the wide-angle NV video? Is there an image intensifier based wide angle video camera, or is it a low-light capable digital sensor based camera filtered to green for the purposes of looking like "regular" nightvision?

Glad you liked it. Countless hours went into the production and we're really proud of the crew and personnel we worked with. They are top notch.  

ALL the video shot in our production was used with REAL NV intensified optics. No digital sensor filtered green fugazzi stuff! A good way to know if not filtered is to see the slight bloom with all the NV footage from bright light sources along with scintillation effects in real dark environmental areas are all good indicators NV footage is through an intensifier tube.  

Vic

Awesome video Vic!! You guys do great work.

Now about that picatinny/Insight T.A.P.S........
(Going to keep bugging you guys until you finally release it)
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Gauging rod, now that's in my trade. Theatricals aside that's no fun job.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:06:41 AM EDT
[#7]
What ever happened to that civil war movie I think you guys were working on? Did I miss it somewhere?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:02:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top