Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2015 12:12:50 PM EDT
Uh,oh.  Looks like Trent and Unity Tactical have good stuff available.   This looks like it solves the issue of using the helmet mounted muffs with lights and cameras.  It went up yesterday and I gots one on the way.  

From Unity's Facebook

"We're proud to announce that our customizeable helmet accessory mount is available and shipping! The KNUCKL™ fits helmet accessory rails from Team Wendy, Ops Core, Crye, and more, featuring a ball and socket joint that allows the user to precisely position accessories.

It is available with a Wilcox lanyard to retain gear in the event of a break-away. The KNUCKL plate directly-mounts Surefire Scout lights and Insight MPLS lights and comes with adaptors to mount Contour cameras or almost any Picatinny rail-compatible light or accessory.

Further, the hub is compatible with most UNITY FUSION accessories allowing the quick and secure mounting of various size ring-mount flashlights and more."

See more at: http://www.unitytactical.com/product-category/knuckl-helmet-mount/
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
this solves some of my helmet needs I'll be ordering one
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
This looks very interesting and works great with the ops core helmet and peltor adapters. Will it allow team wendy exfil users to use this and the peltor adapters all at once? The problem i see is that the peltor adapters go directly over the rail section of the exfil whereas the ops core has available rail space on both sides when using the peltore adapters. A picture of the team wendy exfil would be nice.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This looks very interesting and works great with the ops core helmet and peltor adapters. Will it allow team wendy exfil users to use this and the peltor adapters all at once? The problem i see is that the peltor adapters go directly over the rail section of the exfil whereas the ops core has available rail space on both sides when using the peltore adapters. A picture of the team wendy exfil would be nice.
View Quote

Unless I'm missing something, mine goes right in the middle of where my Peltors would sit.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Loco, that is correct, it does occupy the same spot as helmet mounted ear pro. We are looking at a solution for this.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
That stinks. I was wanting to get this but it wont work with peltor adapters. They should have made it somehow attach to the team wendy 2.0 rail kit more towards the front.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Loco, that is correct, it does occupy the same spot as helmet mounted ear pro. We are looking at a solution for this.
View Quote

Bummer that it doesn't work with TW helmets.  Looking forward to seeing the solution
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top