Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The common trend of a blacked out triangle is very disturbing to me for some odd reason.

Me and a buddy were out the other night and he starts flipping out, "WTF is that!?" he asked so I go to where he's standing and see a floating light. Turned out to be a porch light on a distant house but we go a good laugh out of it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The common trend of a blacked out triangle is very disturbing to me for some odd reason.

Me and a buddy were out the other night and he starts flipping out, "WTF is that!?" he asked so I go to where he's standing and see a floating light. Turned out to be a porch light on a distant house but we go a good laugh out of it.
View Quote

I've seen a couple aircraft with trianglular silhouettes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw something that could only be described as a UFO over the city of Aden, Yemen back in the summer of 2010 around 0030.  I was flying off of the coast and landing back onboard a Navy Cruiser (I am a helo guy).  The ship was pointed north, into the wind, towards the city, in the Gulf of Aden, about 15 miles off of shore.  We were waiting for the ship to get set to catch us and I was checking everything out overland since we were pointed that way. We had been flying off the coast for some time and would always check out the air traffic overhead to see what all was going on. Only once did I see anything like this.  It was a pin point of light that looked like a far off plane or a satellite, which is what drew my attention to it.  Unlike those types of object this didn’t move in a normal or predictable pattern.  It was making rapid course and altitude changes, like noting I had or have ever seen before.  I watched it for about 3 minutes while we started our approach and had to stop as we closed in to land.  I wanted to ask my copilot if he saw it but since we were getting ready to land he was engaged in some of the admin duties and I didn’t want distract him. Normally we would do a couple of approached for practice but since we were closing in on 12 miles we made the approach, landed and the ship turned.  I was hoping to check it out again but by the time we got the bird shut down and I got out to look  it was gone. In all of my time flying, that is the only think that I have seen that I would call a UFO.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
There are also a trio of Chinese satellites that are very close in orbit that look like a triangle when flying overhead. I suppose that could account for some, but obviously not cases where people see actual form between the 3 points of light. I believe they are Yaogan satellites. I have seen this formation multiple times via night vision.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are also a trio of Chinese satellites that are very close in orbit that look like a triangle when flying overhead. I suppose that could account for some, but obviously not cases where people see actual form between the 3 points of light. I believe they are Yaogan satellites. I have seen this formation multiple times via night vision.
View Quote

Some of our NOSS satellites are also orbited in a triangle formation.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top