Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
This Wilcox Dual Bridge is simply a fantastic piece of engineering and works perfectly, love the inter-pupillary distance adjustment!

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I have both the Wilcox bridge and the Integrated Components bridge, and the IC bridge beats the Wilcox bridge hands down, for a whole lot less money. The IC bridge has a much greater range of eye relief adjustment, the Wilcox sucks in that regard. I do like the Wilcox IP adjustment, but the IC works better in every way.

JPK

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I like the Wilcox bridge in a big way and always have. All their gear is amazingly tested and built like a tank and thier bridge mount has enough adjustment for me and many others.

There is another LIGHT weight bridge mount as well soon to be released that is much needed for all bridge mounts, as they weigh too much IMHO.
View Quote

Have you actually tried the IC bridge?

At 5oz, it weighs less than the Wilcox bridge, which weighs 6 to 9oz depending on configuration.

A lighter bridge with all of the IC features would be welcome.

A set up like a Mod Armory, which weighs a lot less than a pair of PVS's, would be great, if the pods would rotate out of the way, like the PVS 14's do with either the IC or Wilcox bridges, so you could use a thermal spotter without stowing the whole set up.

JPK

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

At 5oz, it weighs less than the Wilcox bridge, which weighs 6 to 9oz depending on configuration.

A set up like a Mod Armory, which weighs a lot less than a pair of PVS's, would be great, if the pods would rotate out of the way, like the PVS 14's do with either the IC or Wilcox bridges, so you could use a thermal spotter without stowing the whole set up.

JPK

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the Wilcox bridge in a big way and always have. All their gear is amazingly tested and built like a tank and thier bridge mount has enough adjustment for me and many others.

There is another LIGHT weight bridge mount as well soon to be released that is much needed for all bridge mounts, as they weigh too much IMHO.

JPK

I'd trust my life and my career to Wilcox. I wore Wilcox over Iraq and in Afghanistan, and there's a reason Wilcox is milspec and IC isn't, is the IC bad no, is the IC going to fail you in combat or on a super arduous Hog hunt, who knows, but those of us who use NV to make a living both home and abroad trust Wilcox for a reason.we all also know you are just pimping your buddies brands and are basically as hill account and a bit of a troll.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'd trust my life and my career to Wilcox. I wore Wilcox over Iraq and in Afghanistan, and there's a reason Wilcox is milspec and IC isn't, is the IC bad no, is the IC going to fail you in combat or on a super arduous Hog hunt, who knows, but those of us who use NV to make a living both home and abroad trust Wilcox for a reason.we all also know you are just pimping your buddies brands and are basically as hill account and a bit of a troll.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JPK

Ha! What a hoot!

Just yesterday afternoon your messiah was telling me I didn't know anything about Pete Lesbo or IC. I'd be more than happy to post the entire exchange right here if you persist!

BTW, he is definitely more correct than you are. I don't know Pete Lesbo and have no relationship with IC, other than being a satisfied owner of one of the IC bridges and a dissatisfied owner of a Wilcox bridge.

I know Wilcox makes some good stuff, but their bridge isn't in that group. And the Patrol weapon mount, while it works, definitely needs improvement.

Super arduous hog hunt? WTF! It's supposed to be fun, eh?

JPK
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top