Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 11:38:15 PM EDT
Can anyone who has looked through both comment?   The pictures from the UTM look amazing, but the patrol actually uses newer tech.  I know it isnt just the sensor that matters, but the UTM is BAE 17 µm and the Patrol is BAE 12 µm.  If it's even pretty damn close I'd be ecstatic considering the price and the fact you can actually buy the Patrol through legal / respectable channels.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Well...I cant afford the UTM and I don't think I could buy one even if I could afford it since it's restricted.   It does have awesome image quality though.  I noticed the Patrol uses a newer smaller pitch BAE core than the one used in the UTM.  I know there are many other factor that come into play besides just the core, but If the Patrol is even "pretty dang close" image quality wise to the UTM, I'll be one very happy camper.   Thoughts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top