User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2015 12:44:18 AM EDT
This,

and this,

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

G.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Offhand, I think the top one is a Litton, the bottom is ITT.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I think Almighty is correct. Just made by different manufacturers. The bottom one is a ITT design.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I was pulling my hairs to figure out why they were both PVS-7B and if there was any difference in performance...

G.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#4]
lol, part of the hobby.  I believe performance is identical, just the molding is different from Litton vs. ITT's.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't one metal and one plastic (or some type of polymer), too? I've always favored the bottom design.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
One seems to be advertised as being 1 oz lighter than the other (plastic lighter than metal one), but looks like the lens on the ITT won't work on the Litton, as usual...  I might just pick one of the plastic ones to see how they work...

G.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I have  one like the bottom one sitting in a box. I just know one day I'll look in there and it will have grown a battery housing and collimator.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have  one like the bottom one sitting in a box. I just know one day I'll look in there and it will have grown a battery housing and collimator.
View Quote

Just needs some miracle-gro... right?

G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top