Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 6:34:31 PM EDT
I'm weapon mounted IR illuminator heavy.  I'm wanting to sell my da torch original and get a helmet mounted IR illuminator.  My 2 questions are what do you think my da torch is worth and what would be a good helmet mounted IR light to reach out past the pvs14 built in illuminator?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link. I'll read it now.  I emailed and left phone message.  Are the INVG mounts in and ready to ship?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I still use the original torch and love mine. Don't know used value though as I never see them for sale used. Mine has been modified to use a QD mount which solved the only issue I disliked.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hmm, not sure. Send email to sales at tnvc dot com.  Sorry about the phones, trying to get to all of them and we get swamped sometimes.

Vic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the link. I'll read it now.  I emailed and left phone message.  Are the INVG mounts in and ready to ship?

Hmm, not sure. Send email to sales at tnvc dot com.  Sorry about the phones, trying to get to all of them and we get swamped sometimes.

Vic

Will do.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Heck I remember seeing a pic of a helmet here that had a da Torch on the side.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I put a RAID M720V on my helmet for IR.  Works awesome.  The M1 is a bit weak.
View Quote

$700 light. $200 helmet.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still use the original torch and love mine. Don't know used value though as I never see them for sale used. Mine has been modified to use a QD mount which solved the only issue I disliked.
View Quote

Dino, is the only thing you don't like the mount?  I absolute love the function of the light.  I don't like how it sticks out with the factory mount.  It (the mount) also seems fragile.  Do you have pictures of your mod?  I'm seeing modifying a scope ring to fit on a helmet side rail.  That would be one bright helmet light.  Crazy talk?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Here are a couple of pics that I saved. I recall they were from fellow members but I do not remember who as I am old and simple minded.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:51:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dino, is the only thing you don't like the mount?  I absolute love the function of the light.  I don't like how it sticks out with the factory mount.  It (the mount) also seems fragile.  Do you have pictures of your mod?  I'm seeing modifying a scope ring to fit on a helmet side rail.  That would be one bright helmet light.  Crazy talk?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

''

CTM1 posted the photos of the MOD. The MOD was designed by CJ7Hawk and was his baby. He made me one to modify my torch original. I love the light and it works great. Even the mount was useful for what it was. I just didn't care for it and when CJ designed a new one I jumped on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top