Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 12:15:15 AM EDT
Any experience with Night Master 400 IR?  How does it compare to T20 IR?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes to your first question, no to the other ( still waoting for it to arrive, to see what the fuss is about :) )

Check out the will a ir help a gen1 thread ( think on page two ) might give you a idea.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me, or does the name "Night Master" sound retarded?

I'd much prefer something like "The Black Death" or "Nuke Dukem: IR SOPtard."
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes to your first question, no to the other ( still waoting for it to arrive, to see what the fuss is about :) )

Check out the will a ir help a gen1 thread ( think on page two ) might give you a idea.
View Quote

Thanks.  The ARMASIGHT IR used in your comparison is a low power version IR (120mw)?  The high power version "W" (IR850W, etc) is 500mW.

It seems the brightness of nm400 is about the same.as nm800.  That makes sense since they both use the same power IR LED. Of course, the nm800 got a huge lens and should throw farther.  What's the beam angle adjustment for nm400?  Armasight IR850W can adjust from 2 - 30 deg.  Is nm400 spot beam smaller or bigger than Armasight?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does the name "Night Master" sound retarded?

I'd much prefer something like "The Black Death" or "Nuke Dukem: IR SOPtard."
View Quote

Well, night hunters are retarded people.  That why they hunt at night! ;) So the name conforms to their users, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top