Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 12:38:43 PM EDT
I'm currently looking into purchasing a couple of housings and thought it is time to see if I can grab some of the US origin housings you commonly see for export (such as the MUM-14). Instead of emailing companies wildly, does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can begin my hunt? MUM-14, GT-14, maybe if they are allowed the Sentinel's? Whatever options I can get my hands on, bino or mono.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Armasight and ATN need not apply.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]
since you are in canada - would these guys have anything?     could be worth a try      .     http://www.alphaopticsinc.com
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm currently looking into purchasing a couple of housings and thought it is time to see if I can grab some of the US origin housings you commonly see for export (such as the MUM-14). Instead of emailing companies wildly, does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can begin my hunt? MUM-14, GT-14, maybe if they are allowed the Sentinel's? Whatever options I can get my hands on, bino or mono.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Armasight and ATN need not apply.
View Quote

*snort*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top