Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 1:18:55 AM EDT
I have raw video from all four (4) devices shot at the same time of the same subject(s) -- from the FLIR ONE, Therm-App with 6.8mm, 19mm, and 60mm lenses, the Insight PAS-23 MTM with and without Insight 3x Magnifier, and the FLIR M18 Recon 640, also with and without 3x Magnifier. I shot it a few weeks ago at my home / farm.

I'm completely consumed with matters of greater significance at the moment, but would love to post this comparison video. However, each device has it's own raw video and I don't have the time to compile the independent videos into a single "production," so I'm looking for someone with some reasonable video editing skills that can take all of this raw footage and turn it into something usable.

Any takers?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have raw video from all four (4) devices shot at the same time of the same subject(s) -- from the FLIR ONE, Therm-App with 6.8mm, 19mm, and 60mm lenses, the Insight PAS-23 MTM with and without Insight 3x Magnifier, and the FLIR M18 Recon 640, also with and without 3x Magnifier. I shot it a few weeks ago at my home / farm.

I'm completely consumed with matters of greater significance at the moment, but would love to post this comparison video. However, each device has it's own raw video and I don't have the time to compile the independent videos into a single "production," so I'm looking for someone with some reasonable video editing skills that can take all of this raw footage and turn it into something usable.

Any takers?

View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure I'll bite.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Got both IM's. Thanks guys. Will respond tomorrow when I'm awake again.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
very excited to see the comparison
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this still in the works?   I am very much considering therm-app (from seek) and would love to see this comparison.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I let this stall. Will get back on it. I have to send video files to the volunteer(s), and I screwed up by resetting my HTC One without first off-loading the video from the Therm-App -- 'cuz I'm an arse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top