BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 4:21:45 AM EDT
I think the powersupply might be faulty or  im using the wrong battery

a AA fits but nothing happens

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]
found out there dutch PG1MS runs on AA now I got to find out if its the power supply or tubes
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#2]

also any one know much on these

tube was stuffed found a 2md hand tube image was bright but blurred so I tried a new gen1+ tube which the power supply cant power well it doesn't get really bright but is slightly less blured
is the front lense ment to adjust it wont move seems like it should
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#3]
ok got the orioh-5 working with the second hand tube and the new tube, the older tube is brighter but Its probably the new one needs the power supply I got with it

I think on that one Il continue with the  conversion to gen1+ since I have the power supply , battery pack and snap cap

ive tested this with no ir the ir fitted and the 15w ir torch

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]
You were kind of running your own thread here. You were only conversing with yourself. I don't know anything about your scope but just wanted you to know we are paying attention. I love that old vintage stuff but sadly parts are next to impossible to find. Still fun to play with them even if they just end up being wall hangers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:16:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I like how some of this military gen1 is made plug I like getting them going again

I don't know how to test the output of the power supply except to make it arc or with a spare tube
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top