Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#1]
No luck getting infor today. Post in the industry forum that they are closed due to inclement weather.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No luck getting infor today. Post in the industry forum that they are closed due to inclement weather.
View Quote

Supposedly first wave shipping on 17th.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To them or to us?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
To us is what I was told.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
To us is what I was told.
View Quote

Itd be real nice to have it for next weekend
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ill try to describe best I can.
It's going on a 10.5lmt with a 9" evolution rail. Front buis is right in front of eotech. I want to put the atpial all the way out in the 12 o'clock position with the 952v at the 3 or 1oclock position. The surefire switch between the buis and atpial. Hope that makes sense.
View Quote

Congratulations, fella, though don't most folks try to spend [i[less[/i] money after getting that news?  

Depending on how you hold the rifle, another option to consider would be using a single tapeswitch at the 10 o'clock for your light, and just using the "FIRE" button in the center of the ATPIAL.  Unfortunately, AFAIK, there's not an option for a dual switch that will activate both the M952V and ATPIAL simultaneously - at least not without some splicing, but I would think it'd be less critical of an issue, since the ATPIAL-C still has an onboard illuminator, unlike the DBAL-I2 and CQBL.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Congratulations, fella, though don't most folks try to spend [i[less[/i] money after getting that news?  

Depending on how you hold the rifle, another option to consider would be using a single tapeswitch at the 10 o'clock for your light, and just using the "FIRE" button in the center of the ATPIAL.  Unfortunately, AFAIK, there's not an option for a dual switch that will activate both the M952V and ATPIAL simultaneously - at least not without some splicing, but I would think it'd be less critical of an issue, since the ATPIAL-C still has an onboard illuminator, unlike the DBAL-I2 and CQBL.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's going on a 10.5lmt with a 9" evolution rail. Front buis is right in front of eotech. I want to put the atpial all the way out in the 12 o'clock position with the 952v at the 3 or 1oclock position. The surefire switch between the buis and atpial. Hope that makes sense.

~Augee

If I don't buy it now, I won't ever be able to so I figure what the hell.
I was looking at tnvc and they have a surefire switch that runs both the surefire lights and insight/L3 lasers. Sr07 D-It. I see several on the EE for not bad prices.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was looking at tnvc and they have a surefire switch that runs both the surefire lights and insight/L3 lasers. Sr07 D-It. I see several on the EE for not bad prices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Correct, the Surefire SR-07-D-IT will run both a Surefire light and a Insight style Laser (or those using the same plug, like the LDI items) That would allow you to use 1 tape switch for both items.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Correct, the Surefire SR-07-D-IT will run both a Surefire light and a Insight style Laser (or those using the same plug, like the LDI items) That would allow you to use 1 tape switch for both items.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Thanks man!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
In for update on these
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#11]
2 more weeks

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
2 more weeks

View Quote

Don't even curse this....

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
2 more weeks

View Quote

I'm out of town all week of Christmas so that would actually work better for me. Don't want it getting shipped back if I'm not here to receive it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Called TNVC today and they said they'll be shipped out at the end of this week. They gave me no trouble changing the shipping address because I too will be out of town for the holidays.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Called TNVC today and they said they'll be shipped out at the end of this week. They gave me no trouble changing the shipping address because I too will be out of town for the holidays.
View Quote

Im emailing them to hopefully get my shipping changed to NDA. If I don't get it this week I wont have it for a few more weeks. I really do not want this thing to be in possession of some shipping handler for it to get lost in that time frame
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#16]
They send things out fedex.  I used a fedex locker bin to pick up my wendy helmet.  I was amazed how easy this was.   If you guys have one in your area and are out of town.  It's worth it.  You don't have to change the delivery address, jut go to fedex.com and designate the locker after it's shipped.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They send things out fedex.  I used a fedex locker bin to pick up my wendy helmet.  I was amazed how easy this was.   If you guys have one in your area and are out of town.  It's worth it.  You don't have to change the delivery address, jut go to fedex.com and designate the locker after it's shipped.
View Quote

I like the idea of it being in my hands much better than a locker
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well, yeah....but you don't have to wait for re delivery or someone else accepting it.   Or putting it on hold at facility.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

So basically 2 more weeks?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright when they post in here saying 2 more weeks.

You will now be blamed for that....
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Standard industry terminology and expectations
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems its only in the gun industry for some reason.

I work in the construction industry. If things are not where they are suppose to be by the hour due its a bad deal.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Any word if these are going to ship tomorrow?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I work in the construction industry. If things are not where they are suppose to be by the hour due its a bad deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have literally pulled onto a job the day construction is breaking ground and the general contractor pull up with a color coded schedule. Somehow, I was already in the red... Wtf!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:42:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you really think they won't post in this thread as soon as they find out any info?

Do you really think they need you to ask them EVERY SINGLE DAY if they've heard anything?

You're going to be a father soon, right? Time to start learning some patience.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do you really think they won't post in this thread as soon as they find out any info?

Do you really think they need you to ask them EVERY SINGLE DAY if they've heard anything?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I apologize. When I spend 1200 dollars and it's a month past the date of the original promised date I personally would like an update. Others are saying they have called and told they would be shipped tomorrow on the 17th. A little confirmation either way is not something I think is out of the question.

Do not get me wrong. I'm not blaming tnvc. They are a middle man just like I am in my business.  I understand delays. I deal with them every single day in my business. But I as a consumer would like to stay in the loop
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:02:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I apologize. When I spend 1200 dollars and it's a month past the date of the original promised date I personally would like an update. Others are saying they have called and told they would be shipped tomorrow on the 17th. A little confirmation either way is not something I think is out of the question.

Do not get me wrong. I'm not blaming tnvc. They are a middle man just like I am in my business.  I understand delays. I deal with them every single day in my business. But I as a consumer would like to stay in the loop
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Promised? I don't remember any promises. If you really need to be updated daily why don't you call the shop and speak to them in person instead  of posting in this thread daily. Or you could cancel and someone will be glad to take your spot. i might like a second one.

I've used TNVC many times and waited months for a flawless PVS14. I guarantee the moment these things start shipping these guys will let us know. I am sure they want nothing more than to get these in the hands of their customers, hell.....they pushed for this thing to get to market. These guys are driven by this business and live for it so asking here daily won't make any difference. Let them do what they do best. It will be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:38:03 AM EDT
[#28]
The wait is over.

Those are the first four words of this thread on page 1. It does make one chuckle. Middle men, knowing they are middle men, share a responsibility to be careful, too. But TNVC will come through. They are great in person. Order common stuff elsewhere. Get the big items at TNVC and be prepared to hone your patience. Their CS is excellent and they deserve some leeway.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:42:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Glad I didn't jump on this
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Promised? I don't remember any promises. If you really need to be updated daily why don't you call the shop and speak to them in person instead  of posting in this thread daily. Or you could cancel and someone will be glad to take your spot. i might like a second one.

I've used TNVC many times and waited months for a flawless PVS14. I guarantee the moment these things start shipping these guys will let us know. I am sure they want nothing more than to get these in the hands of their customers, hell.....they pushed for this thing to get to market. These guys are driven by this business and live for it so asking here daily won't make any difference. Let them do what they do best. It will be worth the wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A second one? Aight money bags But he's right - TNVC is on top of their shit. Really good company from my past experiences with them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Indeed.  Give it a rest.  We will get them when we get them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#32]
If it makes you feel better, I'm second batch.  Good thing though, I'll be with family over the holiday to help with the wait.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your post kinda contradicts itself. You say you understand delays, but you obviously do not, or at least it doesn't seem that way with the way you post.

You need patience and maturity in your life.

And I have a feeling that you'll be selling all your toys once your kid arrives, so when you get it shouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my industry a promise date would be such as the mid November shipping date they originally said.

Instead of calling I figured why not ask here that way they can respond when they have time instead of tying up their employees with questions on checking an order. Again dealing with delays and backorders in my industry daily I would highly appreciate customers not calling and instead posting in a forum I frequent.

I don't understand the backlash for wanting to know where I stand with my order

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your post kinda contradicts itself. You say you understand delays, but you obviously do not, or at least it doesn't seem that way with the way you post.

And I have a feeling that you'll be selling all your toys once your kid arrives, so when you get it shouldn't matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I understand backorders and delays quite well actually I deal with them daily. In fact I just got a call from a customer about a piece that is backordered they are needing. I called the supplier. Its shipping out today and they will be emailing me with a tracking number which I will then be forwarding to my customer.

I have patience. I was told mid November when I ordered. Its now mid December and I am asking in a forum. I have never once called them asking when, instead I post here and they can reply when they see it or others can with information they have.
I have class 3 items so I understand patience, trust me.

You know nothing about me, and unless you know something I do not I do not have a child on the way, not that it is any of your business what so ever. I have enough money that I wouldn't have to sell anything, thanks for the advice though.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something today?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You know nothing about me, and unless you know something I do not I do not have a child on the way, not that it is any of your business what so ever.[/img]
View Quote

Yeah ya pretty much threw that reasoning away with a 12 page GD thread about the crazy you wanna put it in.

And to keep it on topic, I've got an ATPIAL or whatever on order as well, and I figure it gets here when it gets here. I've survived several decades without one, another few days/weeks/ won't kill me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Well if I would have known asking if anyone had any news about a device I have paid for was going to get everyones panties in a twist I would not have asked.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ducking low!

....Eric should be around shortly with some news.

Vic
View Quote

Standing by
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Latest posts around here.....

Ducking low!  

Vic
View Quote

That got a chuckle out of me
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Ducking low!  

Vic
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Eric....when you make your big announcement, please comment on second batch availability.  Thanks...that's is all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Eric will be right in... as soon as he's done licking all of the ATPIALs shipping to the complainers.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Eric will be right in... as soon as he's done licking all of the ATPIALs shipping to the complainers.  
View Quote

Lol. Usually you have to pay extra for that action.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ducking low!  

Vic
View Quote

My body is ready.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#46]
For those like me.....not in the know.   http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=My+Body+is+Ready
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:10:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:02:10 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:56:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for the update, Santa.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top