Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to have to get one of these to use on my new HK MR556 build, will work nice in front of one of the T-70's!
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Every time this thread gets bumped and it isn't news about shipping I get let down. Late Nov has come and gone...

Sorry for the tease bump!
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every time this thread gets bumped and it isn't news about shipping I get let down. Late Nov has come and gone...

View Quote

One more week and I'm torching the nearest liquor store.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I really want to see that HK build when you get all the gear atop!  I want to be the I^2 shooter while you point for me!  

Vic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to have to get one of these to use on my new HK MR556 build, will work nice in front of one of the T-70's!

I really want to see that HK build when you get all the gear atop!  I want to be the I^2 shooter while you point for me!  

Vic

Will be happening this week, the Heckler-Koch is one beautifully engineered machine.

That Cerekote SOCOM Wafflefluge camo pattern is an awesome cosmetic touch too.!

Ever since I handled one at the Shot Show I wanted to get one, now is the time!
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think insight has any idea how they are toying with my emotions right now. I check this thread and my email more than I look at anything else in a day on the net.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Hopefully TNVC will update here Monday with good news
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hopefully TNVC will update here Monday with good news
View Quote

TNVC can only tell you what L3 tells them.  The fact is ........ they (L3) does not care about the civilian market. I waited over 7 months for a CNVD-LR and finally gave up and changed my order. I would rather wait on tax stamps.

I am in line for a few of these lasers, but knew on the front end that there was an extremely high chance L3 would miss the delivery date. We will see..........
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:15:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#12]
One of the TNVC guys posted in their Industry forum that they are expecting these this week!!!! I can't wait to play with mine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
One of the TNVC guys posted in their Industry forum that they are expecting these this week!!!! I can't wait to play with mine.
View Quote

Shh. Don't curse it
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

^^^

Sadly that IS how those fine Democrats are wired...........

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the update....
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#17]
no worries

by the time i put the pennies aside for this hopefully one will be sitting on the shelf waiting for me
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Sad news but can't say I didn't expect it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
No worries.  It was not unexpected.  Keep us in the loop brother.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Now if only Surefire would offer an SR-D-IT with a 2inch cable....
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#21]
This situation is very similar to that of any high end product. A developer/designer/manufacturer see's the demand in the market for a product and finds a vender to deliver the product and they plan out a timeline to design, engineer, prototype, T&E, produce, QA test, and ship said product. Sometimes during the process something comes up that was unforeseen during the initial timeline projection and the delivery of the final product gets pushed back.

Whenever this happens to something I purchase, the first thing that goes through my head is "at least they found the problem now before I got mine". I always chuckle when all the hate starts flowing from people when a good product misses it's projected delivery date, but I always figure those that are upset have either never been involved in the process or have little understanding of what it takes to get a high quality product out to the market.

One of the few things that pisses me off to no end is when I spend good money on a product that does not work as promised and I have be a unpaid member of the T&E department.

Something I truly appreciate is when I know something I have been waiting for has been delayed because the needs of our military was put ahead of my wants.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for the update. Only a couple of days before my birthday.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Transparency from the vendor = forgiveness from the buyer.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:20:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Dang, that sucks.  I'm cool with it as long as I get by Christmas, I have some time off work and hope to get to do some night hunting.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#25]
The new date works for me.  I'll be back home on leave in the States and am looking forward to sighting in 4 of these on my semi Colt M4's and M4A1's over Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not going to be able to take delivery the week before Christmas, if it looks like it will ship close to that is there a way I can get faster shipping or hold shipping?

My upper just came in this week and is feeling lonely without a peq.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm not going to be able to take delivery the week before Christmas, if it looks like it will ship close to that is there a way I can get faster shipping or hold shipping?

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/hangingchads/media/0B019F2A-217F-4E19-8921-6E8093AD9077_zpsfjq6ysgt.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/hangingchads/0B019F2A-217F-4E19-8921-6E8093AD9077_zpsfjq6ysgt.jpg</a>
View Quote

I have that upper in 300 blackout.   Nice shooting upper.   I also have a DD 16 inch upper.   SOOO accurate.  where did you find those rail covers?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/hangingchads/media/0B019F2A-217F-4E19-8921-6E8093AD9077_zpsfjq6ysgt.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/hangingchads/0B019F2A-217F-4E19-8921-6E8093AD9077_zpsfjq6ysgt.jpg</a>
View Quote

I wouldn't be asking to change anything until TNVC actually receives their shipment of them.

Im hoping this updated timeline will be correct.

But I am not going to be holding my breathe
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#29]
The rail covers are what come with the newer DD mk18 uppers.

I never asked to change anything right now, I asked if it would be possible to change when it comes time to ship if it does not fit my time table of taking delivery of the unit. That is the point of planning ahead is trying to gather options.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I never asked to change anything right now, I asked if it would be possible to change when it comes time to ship if it does not fit my time table of taking delivery of the unit. That is the point of planning ahead is trying to gather options.
View Quote

Sure I understand.

Id give them a call about it. Im sure they could do that for you no problem.

Im just afraid its going to get pushed back again
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah it could be. I waited years for one to be made so what's a few more weeks or worse case months.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#32]
The next batch I read is supposedly read end of the monthish.  Is that batch already sold out?  
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Say it ain't so Brother!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure I understand.

Id give them a call about it. Im sure they could do that for you no problem.

Im just afraid its going to get pushed back again

Say it ain't so Brother!

I really hope not buddy. Don't get me wrong Im not blaming you guys. I am in sales and deal with manufactures who give promise dates and don't come through on em all the time so I get it
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:03:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Can I just say: aaauuuuugggghhhhhh... I know patience is a virtue, but this is rough...
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:54:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Can I just say: aaauuuuugggghhhhhh... I know patience is a virtue, but this is rough...
View Quote
It will just make it that much sweeter when you get.

I'm just glad I got in on the first order. I know TNVC is doing everything they can and they were always upfront about it too. None of this could have been foreseen, but most know to expect it since it is a first run and Uncle Sam is first in line. I actually feel bad for TNVC because it is outside of their control and I can just imagine the calls they get. I would disconnect my phone.

I would rather the manufacturer take their time and get this right rather than all of us experiencing quality issues because it was forced out the door to meet an ambitious time line.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Maybe well get some good news from TNVC today
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#40]
What tape switch do yall recommend for the atpial and a m952v?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would imagine your best bet would be the Surefire SR-D-IT, but it's a big switch.  

What's your mounting plan?

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I would imagine your best bet would be the Surefire SR-D-IT, but it's a big switch.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Ill try to describe best I can.
It's going on a 10.5lmt with a 9" evolution rail. Front buis is right in front of eotech. I want to put the atpial all the way out in the 12 o'clock position with the 952v at the 3 or 1oclock position. The surefire switch between the buis and atpial. Hope that makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You don't want to see that...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a happier note, me and the wife have been trying for another kiddo. I think this will be a present to myself for a successful mission accomplished when she confirms the future hell raiser.

Video of the conception... or it didn't happen.

Well fuck... Looks like yall are getting more of my money. " />
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Today the day?...or has rain stopped play?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Hate to be the downer but doubt it
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a happier note, me and the wife have been trying for another kiddo. I think this will be a present to myself for a successful mission accomplished when she confirms the future hell raiser.

Well fuck... Looks like yall are getting more of my money. http://<a href=http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg575/pumbaajk/Mobile%20Uploads/PART_1418352385323_20141210_164138_zps6pn4k6vf.jpg</a>" />

If you only knew the talk the SO had with me last night, you wouldn't have posted this

Looks like congrats are in order to you.

Lets hope you guys don't have to tell me the same

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Today the day?...or has rain stopped play?
View Quote

Looking like this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If you only knew the talk the SO had with me last night, you wouldn't have posted this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well fuck... Looks like yall are getting more of my money. http://<a href=http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg575/pumbaajk/Mobile%20Uploads/PART_1418352385323_20141210_164138_zps6pn4k6vf.jpg</a>" />

I am always looking for a reason to buy shit. This is my reason. The wife gets a kid, I get a gun/something gun related.
Let's here your story. I have been gone all week and mine sent me a picture of her tits. What the fuck, did you inflate them things with a tire pump? The piss stick picture was the next one.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#49]
If you really wanna know my story..... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1692228_Is_crazy_a_major_turn_off_to_you__update_teaser_pg7_More_on_pg10_now.html

TL:DR version.

Been seeing a girl for a few months now. She is "jenny" in the above if you get bored and read through that thread. Great girl and all that.

She wants to join the exclusiveness club together now. Sure why not, shes hot, and makes killer food. Then later on she tells me how she getting kinda nervous about being preggers bc her cycle is messed up. Apparently she took some plan b several weeks ago. I believe its just from that.

I don't enjoy the being in the unknown club, so I told her we should drive by CVS real quick and put this thing to rest. She absolutely doesn't want to do that. Which somewhat freaked me out as its almost like she is too scared to find out if she is. Then I check this damn thread hoping for good news and all it did is worry me further from your post

Lets hope she isn't, if she is, TNVC may be getting a call for a cancelation
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's going on a 10.5lmt with a 9" evolution rail. Front buis is right in front of eotech. I want to put the atpial all the way out in the 12 o'clock position with the 952v at the 3 or 1oclock position. The surefire switch between the buis and atpial. Hope that makes sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Sounds about like what I will be eventually running. Please post up some photos when you get it together.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top