BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

awesome. Ordered the 13mm because of the quality. I was close to getting a 6.8 for the past month but the shipping rebate sealed the deal.

Just as a question, what type of zoom are these lenses like. I know the 6.8 is like a 1x. I am guessing the 19mm is more of a 3/4x? So the 13mm is like a 1.5/2x?
View Quote

Glad to hear that the shipping rebate tipped the deal for you. It did for me. I think you'll like the 13mm.

The (rather one-sided) discussion at https://www.flickr.com/groups/therm-app-users/discuss/72157650531006833/
goes into some detail about the field of view of the different lenses, and includes a table that shows data for all four lenses. Roughly speaking, if the 6.8mm is considered as 1x, the 13mm is 1.9x, 19mm is 2.9x and the 35mm is 5.2x.
Looking at it in 35mm camera terms (full frame, no crop factor, based on horizontal FOV), 6.8=35mm, 13mm=70mm, 19mm=105mm and 35mm=200mm.
Anyone who has done 35mm photography with older, manual focus, non image stabilised lenses will tell you that 200mm is a very useful telephoto but that it can be quite hard to hold still enough to get unblurred shots. It's different if you are using the lens as a telescope - or a thermal imager - but don't expect to shoot silky-smooth critter videos without a tripod or at least something like a fence post to rest on.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Duplicated post, sorry
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Duplicated post, sorry
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Duplicated post, sorry
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Duplicated post, sorry
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
There are now some comparisons of the 6.8, 13 and 19mm lens of fields of view on the Flickr group, with a person at 100 paces and at 10 paces.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There are now some comparisons of the 6.8, 13 and 19mm lens of fields of view on the Flickr group, with a person at 100 paces and at 10 paces.
View Quote

nice. Thanks for the pics. That 13mm looks a lot better constructed than the other lenses.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

nice. Thanks for the pics. That 13mm looks a lot better constructed than the other lenses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The construction quality of all 3 lenses I possess is equally good. They are clearly precision engineered, and I think the performance shows this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I have successfully imaged features on a penny coin that are less than 10 wavelengths across by using back-to-back lenses on the Therm-App. Those with a scientific background will appreciate what a big deal this is. It is equivalent in wavelength terms to using a camcorder to read text printed on the edge (ie thickness) of aluminium cooking foil.

Details are on the Flickr Therm-App group.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
got the 13mm in yesterday and played around with it for a bit. For scanning I am going to say the 19mm has the edge with the higher magnification....but the 13mm still works fine for that. I also like that the 13mm is more of a 2x magnification instead of the 19mm 3x....it just makes it easier to walk around with.

The 13mm depth of focus is quite a bit more sensitive compared to the 19mm which makes for some pretty cool "artistic" thermal shots.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
got the 13mm in yesterday and played around with it for a bit. For scanning I am going to say the 19mm has the edge with the higher magnification....but the 13mm still works fine for that. I also like that the 13mm is more of a 2x magnification instead of the 19mm 3x....it just makes it easier to walk around with.

The 13mm depth of focus is quite a bit more sensitive compared to the 19mm which makes for some pretty cool "artistic" thermal shots.
View Quote

If you compare the contrast detail between the 19mm and 13mm you'll find the wider aperture of the 13mm lets you see small temperature variations that are harder to see with the 19mm.

Would you consider posting one or two sample shots on the Therm-App Flickr group?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#12]
New models expected soon

Flickr user Mafiaspa spotted some information on a dev server that suggests new models of the Therm-App may be due soon. They include a professional thermography version, a 25Hz version, and (though I couldn't find it) a fantastic price on the regular Therm-App plus 12, 19 and 35mm lenses. Details, such as they are at the moment, are on the Therm-App Flickr group Discussions section.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/therm-app-users/discuss/72157653463096750/#comment72157653555970550
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
New models expected soon

Flickr user Mafiaspa spotted some information on a dev server that suggests new models of the Therm-App may be due soon. They include a professional thermography version, a 25Hz version, and (though I couldn't find it) a fantastic price on the regular Therm-App plus 12, 19 and 35mm lenses. Details, such as they are at the moment, are on the Therm-App Flickr group Discussions section.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/therm-app-users/discuss/72157653463096750/#comment72157653555970550
View Quote

25hz would be available in the US??
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks like they are selling it for $939 again. How long have they had that low price going?

http://dev.alphasrc.com/opgal/product/therm-app-device-with-19mm-lens/

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like they are selling it for $939 again. How long have they had that low price going?

http://dev.alphasrc.com/opgal/product/therm-app-device-with-19mm-lens/

View Quote

Its only been a few weeks or so. It was at the $1600 price point for about a year.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#16]
That $1600 price is a deal breaker on this unit. I really think the $1000 price-point is perfect for this type of device. I don't really think there is anything else out there that can touch this in terms of quality at the $1000 price.

Is there any word on the price for the 25mhz version?
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 5:05:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Major new Therm-App product announcements

Therm-App has announced two brand new versions of the Therm-App thermal imager, plus a package deal that includes all four lenses.

Therm-App Hz is a new 25Hz frame rate version. It is aimed squarely at security, safety and outdoor applications. It runs to basic thermography and night vision modes, presumably like the original Therm-App but with a higher frame rate.

Therm-App TH is a better-calibrated, thermography-oriented version of the 8.7Hz Therm-App. It comes with the 6.8mm lens and has a bright red body to differentiate it from the standard version. The software has been upgraded to a level suitable for professional thermographic analysis and report writing. Manual and automatic temperature scales are provided, and there is full thermographic data export.  

The original Therm-App is now available either with the 19mm lens (as standard) for $939 or as a ‘Professional bundle’ with the 6.8, 13, 19 and 35mm lenses for $1999. That’s a real bargain – you’re basically getting the very useful 6.8mm lens for free.

The original Therm-App and the Professional Bundle are available to order right away. The Therm-App Hz (25Hz) and the Therm-App TH (thermography) require you to contact the manufacturer for a price.

It looks very much as though Therm-App has listened to all the comments made by the community and responded with products to suit – kudos to them.

This is my personal opinion. I have no connection to Therm-App other than being a satisfied customer and running - as a hobby - the Flickr Therm-App Thermal Camera Users Group.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#18]
New app update rocks. Double tap for full screen. New color schemes for night-vision mode (same as thermography), and it might just be me but the app seems to run smoother. I played around with the 13mm lens for a bit and the ?clarity? seems a bit better than the 19mm. Situations where there is clearly defined hot/cold areas are almost crystal clear without those weird lines running through the image.

Here are a few images I took. If you want to use them on your flickr page you have my permission Ultra.

1- Iron color night-vision mode. The condo accros the way is roughly 50 yards away. The condo on the far left of the screen is about 100-150 yards away. Notice how easy it is to spot the vehicle which had been running within the past hour or so. Also note the level of detail you can see when looking at the garage door of the middle condo. The condo that is 100 yards away, and the vehicles nearby are slightly out of focus, which demonstrates the sensitive depth of focus the 13mm has. The 19mm is a lot more flexible in this regard. For my uses the 19mm is for scanning at night (spotting wildlife) while the 13mm is for general use indoors and for taking pictures.

2-4- Showing the available night-vision modes and the halo effect that seems to happen when you focus on something with a temp a lot higher than everything else.

5- Couch that had people sitting on it 30 minutes ago still retained a bit of heat. I posted this image to show how temperature can negatively affect the therm-app. The graininess seems to only be present when the device is used to look at things "near" the same temperature. It is still a usable image and I am guessing if I played with all of the settings I could make it a clearer image.

6-7 I posted this before but they are such great images . Taken with the 19mm on a cold day. Demonstrates the high level of detail achievable with the Therm-app. This thing really shines when the ambient temperature is under 60.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Here are a few images I took. If you want to use them on your flickr page you have my permission Ultra.

View Quote

Many thanks - I have done so, crediting them to you, of course.

The other great new feature of the new software is that you can now have a visible image taken with the phone camera at the same time as the thermal image. It's buried in the Settings section.

The 'grid' on the Therm-App seems to be dependant on the temperature of the unit itself. I haven't managed to do any proper experiments yet but I've observed it is noticeably worse on mine when it is significantly cooler than room temperature, eg outside in the winter. It is also dependant on the thermal contrast of the scene.

When observed temperature differences are small (ie a low thermal contrast) the Therm-App also struggles, as does any uncooled imager. Changing to a wider aperture lens substantially improves things. The difference between the 6.8mm f/1.4 and 13mm f/1.0 is the most marked. The image here shows this very clearly.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#20]
http://www.valenceoutdoors.com/

Oh man it looks like Therm-app is now being used by a company to attach onto a rifle as a ghetto thermal scope. It is definitely a re-purposed Therm-app camera with a picatinny mount. The software looks like it has been modified to allow adjustment for zero.

It is in preorder phase. I found it interesting that the 25hz version is an extra $500 which I am guessing is the price point Therm-app is going to have.

I have a few concerns about it though...mainly how a smart phone will handle recoil from a rifle being in a mount like that and the realistic usage of this as a reliably zeroed scope.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
MadB, thanks for the post.  Yes, we have worked with Therm-App over the last few months to integrate the camera into a weapon sight platform with the mount and the reticle app.  I've had great results so far holding zero, and the quality is second to none.  I will be posting more videos here soon and you can decide for yourself.  I've been a thermal user for years, and I've had more fun shooting this than anything else I've shot...FLIR, ATN, Armasight Zeus, etc.  It doesn't look like a "traditional" scope, because its not.  Its a mobile thermal weapon sight, and it works.  It might not be for every single thermal user, but its a great option with great features.  Will be posting more in a new thread soon and looking forward to the feedback.  Nice to meet everyone btw

-Derek
Valence
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
MadB, thanks for the post.  Yes, we have worked with Therm-App over the last few months to integrate the camera into a weapon sight platform with the mount and the reticle app.  I've had great results so far holding zero, and the quality is second to none.  I will be posting more videos here soon and you can decide for yourself.  I've been a thermal user for years, and I've had more fun shooting this than anything else I've shot...FLIR, ATN, Armasight Zeus, etc.  It doesn't look like a "traditional" scope, because its not.  Its a mobile thermal weapon sight, and it works.  It might not be for every single thermal user, but its a great option with great features.  Will be posting more in a new thread soon and looking forward to the feedback.  Nice to meet everyone btw

-Derek
Valence
View Quote

Its a bummer i already have a thermapp otherwise i would have wanted to get your product. Is your software going to be on google play and able to work with an older thermapp? I am thinking an adapter and picitanny rail mount would work with the current thermapp.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 2:03:51 AM EDT
[#23]
MadB- Yes, you will still be able to download the Vapir+ Reticle App on Google Play.  We currently do not offer the mount as a separate product on our website, but we will re-evaluate this as we continue to get user feedback.  If we were to offer it, would this be a viable thermal solution for you?  I know you mentioned you might be worried about the reliability of the reticle system holding zero...well we've had great success with this in all our testing.  

The digital reticle adjustment is obviously not going to move on you, it works similar to other dedicated thermal systems.  Move reticle with arrows > save position > repeat...you know the drill.  The thermal quality is unbelievable, as you prob already know, and the mount is bomb proof which actually allows this to be a weapons integrated system.  I know this is kinda coming out of nowhere, but we didn't just throw this together over night.  

We partnered with Therm-app and worked for many months to design and implement the Vapir system and bring it to life as a new concept in thermal imaging.  And we wouldn't put it out there if we didn't feel that it worked.  The concept may seem foreign, and a bit of a work-around...But at the end of the day, it's a solution that works, and it gives you infinite possibilities since your phone is now apart of the scope...texting video from the field, infinite downloads, etc.  Something you cant quite get with a dedicated system.  This is where we are headed.  I hope you get the opportunity to try it out and give us your feedback!  Cheers

Derek
Valence
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
MadB- Yes, you will still be able to download the Vapir+ Reticle App on Google Play.  We currently do not offer the mount as a separate product on our website, but we will re-evaluate this as we continue to get user feedback.  If we were to offer it, would this be a viable thermal solution for you?  I know you mentioned you might be worried about the reliability of the reticle system holding zero...well we've had great success with this in all our testing.  

The digital reticle adjustment is obviously not going to move on you, it works similar to other dedicated thermal systems.  Move reticle with arrows > save position > repeat...you know the drill.  The thermal quality is unbelievable, as you prob already know, and the mount is bomb proof which actually allows this to be a weapons integrated system.  I know this is kinda coming out of nowhere, but we didn't just throw this together over night.  

We partnered with Therm-app and worked for many months to design and implement the Vapir system and bring it to life as a new concept in thermal imaging.  And we wouldn't put it out there if we didn't feel that it worked.  The concept may seem foreign, and a bit of a work-around...But at the end of the day, it's a solution that works, and it gives you infinite possibilities since your phone is now apart of the scope...texting video from the field, infinite downloads, etc.  Something you cant quite get with a dedicated system.  This is where we are headed.  I hope you get the opportunity to try it out and give us your feedback!  Cheers

Derek
Valence
View Quote

I would be very interested in getting the mount separately.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Derek

Valence

+1
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Derek
Valence

+1

+ another one
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm interested, depending on the price and quality.  I've already junked a number of camera mounts and adapters for scopes and rails bought off amazon.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#28]
I felt like spying on some people deciding to unload a van at midnight across the way. Was pretty impressed with the 13mm lens performance. These guys were at about 50-75 yards moving around and going up some stairs.

Also played around with a more "artistic" shot of some rings as well as a picture of that same van in black hot.

Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow! I ordered Sunday morn. Received a fedex package this (Tuesday) morning. That's fast! Thanks therm app
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm working with 2 companies trying to get in on the 25 hz model.  I guess the hold up is Israeli customs / ITAR.  Annoying as I have cash burning a hole in my wallet.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#31]
How do we get a price and availability on the 25 hz model. Therm app hz
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm trying to work with Nightvisionops and Valence.  Looks like it's all pre-order, which I am reluctant to do.

Half-tempted to order the Seek XR on Amazon lightning deal for Prime members only $240 but would rather apply funds toward Therm-App.  

I hate waiting for new products.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm trying to work with Nightvisionops and Valence.  Looks like it's all pre-order, which I am reluctant to do.

Half-tempted to order the Seek XR on Amazon lightning deal for Prime members only $240 but would rather apply funds toward Therm-App.  

View Quote

I'm with you.. I hate waiting. That why I was super stoked to get my TA in two days from order. I looked into the seek and wasn't really impressed. As a former 60hrz 50mm atn Thor, I can say this baby is impressive. They did a good job masking the 8.7hz. Did you ever get a price for 25hz model?
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Valenceoutdoors has a rifle mount kit that is pre-order and he says he can get me just the Therm-App Hz alone for $1,500 sooner but I couldn't get the gentleman to call me or give me his phone number.

Nightvisionops is willing to price-match (he actually called me), but it's on hold until Therm-App gets customs/ITAR clearance before he can sell it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

As has been said before on this forum, the Therm-App smokes the Seek for image quality- not just in terms of pixels but in dynamic range. There are a couple of side by side comparison videos doing the rounds: check them out and make you own mind up.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, I already made up my mind to get the Therm-App, but was contemplating getting the Seek XR to tie me over until it is available.  

Ben from Nightvisionops said that Therm-App got the clearance to ship.

Got invoiced last night for the Therm-App 25hz.  We'll see how long it takes before it ships and clears customs....
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 3:56:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yeah, I already made up my mind to get the Therm-App, but was contemplating getting the Seek XR to tie me over until it is available.  

Got invoiced last night for the Therm-App 25hz.  We'll see how long it takes before it ships and clears customs....
View Quote

Do you guys in the US get charged import taxes (duty) on stuff like this? In the UK we pay a minimum 20% VAT plus a shippers' handling charge for collecting the taxes, which usually adds about another $20 or so. The rest of Europe is similar, except that some countries have even higher rates.

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:10:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

What was the price on it? I've been debating on selling my therm app and picking up the 25hz version too. I wish i could just send it in for a firmware flash...
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What was the price on it? I've been debating on selling my therm app and picking up the 25hz version too. I wish i could just send it in for a firmware flash...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like they are around $1500 or so.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:25:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I paid $1500 shipped.  That's tax-free, duty-free.  I emailed Therm-app to inquire if anyone MIGHT be able to "hack" the firmware to make the 8.7hz into a 25hz, thus saving a cool $500 in the process.  They told me it cannot be done, though that could be just lip-service.  They didn't go into detail why or why not one could not hack the firmware.  I mentioned I didn't want to be the only guy to pay $500 dollars more when others can get the same functionality for less.  Obviously that would void any warranty so I opted to just pay the higher price.

I got my 25hz price-matched and am awaiting its arrival.  It's supposed to be on its way to the seller and then to me straight away.  I'm hoping it won't be more than a couple weeks but who knows.  Hopefully customs doesn't hold up shipment either.

I'll post up when it arrives.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Is anyone using the Valence Outdoors Vapir setup? They are now offering a rifle mount for those who want to use their therm app They are priced at $79, which seems pretty reasonable. I decided to download their app and check it out before ordering. The image on my phone screen is turned 90 degrees and I don't see any kind settings adjustments to orientate the image.
I have not tried to contact Valence, I thought I would see if any of you guys had any experience with this
" />" />
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is anyone using the Valence Outdoors Vapir setup? They are now offering a rifle mount for those who want to use their therm app They are priced at $79, which seems pretty reasonable. I decided to download their app and check it out before ordering. The image on my phone screen is turned 90 degrees and I don't see any kind settings adjustments to orientate the image.
I have not tried to contact Valence, I thought I would see if any of you guys had any experience with this
http://<a href=http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o734/PanhandleAR/mount-side-320x357_zpsx3ybuozi.jpg</a>" />http://<a href=http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o734/PanhandleAR/camera-and-gun_zpswczf4e57.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

sounds like their app is messed up.

Oh and $80 for a rail mount???

Guess I won't be getting it...
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I paid $1500 shipped.  That's tax-free, duty-free.  I emailed Therm-app to inquire if anyone MIGHT be able to "hack" the firmware to make the 8.7hz into a 25hz, thus saving a cool $500 in the process.  They told me it cannot be done, though that could be just lip-service.  They didn't go into detail why or why not one could not hack the firmware.  I mentioned I didn't want to be the only guy to pay $500 dollars more when others can get the same functionality for less.  Obviously that would void any warranty so I opted to just pay the higher price.

I got my 25hz price-matched and am awaiting its arrival.  It's supposed to be on its way to the seller and then to me straight away.  I'm hoping it won't be more than a couple weeks but who knows.  Hopefully customs doesn't hold up shipment either.

I'll post up when it arrives.
View Quote

I was under the impression that a US based vendor could reflash it or upgrade the older therm-apps to 25hz, since they are firmware locked at 8hz. I thought the device hardware was physically capable of 25hz.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Hopefully for my sake one cannot simply reflash firmware to get 25hz or else I spent $500 extra for nothing.

Again, I emailed Therm-App and was told it would not be that simple, but I have no idea.

Regardless, Ben at Nightvisionops called to let me know he got my 25hz from customs already along with three others and has shipped mine to me.   ETA: Saturday!

I'll try to get a YouTube going when I get it.  Nothing fancy.   Just hoping it rids the video of "jelly vision".  Guess I've volunteered to be a Guinea pig.

I asked Ben if it was okay that I mentioned he price-matched to $1,500 for me to offer the same to others and he said okay.  Just mention Bizill / aka Bill G.

No, I'm not in cahoots nor did I get comped.   I'm just a guy in want of a new toy, as are most of us.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#45]
What is included for that $1,500 price tag?  I've been emailing Valance...I thought they were the only game in town for the Therm App to use it as weapon platform.  Are you using  your Therm App 25HZ for hunting applications or just as a thermal detector?

Quoted:
Hopefully for my sake one cannot simply reflash firmware to get 25hz or else I spent $500 extra for nothing.

Again, I emailed Therm-App and was told it would not be that simple, but I have no idea.

Regardless, Ben at Nightvisionops called to let me know he got my 25hz from customs already along with three others and has shipped mine to me.   ETA: Saturday!

I'll try to get a YouTube going when I get it.  Nothing fancy.   Just hoping it rids the video of "jelly vision".  Guess I've volunteered to be a Guinea pig.

I asked Ben if it was okay that I mentioned he price-matched to $1,500 for me to offer the same to others and he said okay.  Just mention Bizill / aka Bill G.

No, I'm not in cahoots nor did I get comped.   I'm just a guy in want of a new toy, as are most of us.
View Quote

ETA:  NVM I went to Nightvisionops website and saw that their version is for a 19mm lens...the one from Valence that I'm looking at is for a 35mm lens.  Which explains the price difference.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:29:04 PM EDT
[#46]
For now, just the grip the Therm-App comes with. Down the line possibly for rifle sight.  I'd want a dedicated AR for that.

Valence was responsive via email, but again,  no voice communication, no sale.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, asswholes at USPS screwed up delivery so it seems I may have to wait until Monday.  Bastards, I say!

ETA: Probably due to I-10 bridge collapse connecting L.A. and Phoenix.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Hi guys
Has anyone used android glasses with their thermapp?
I'm looking to try a more hands free method of using the Thermapp. .

Thx

NVGR

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Ah, shit.  I guess I can't even embed youtubes anymore because I'm no longer a team member?

My Therm-App Hz

Reflection

Walking Dead

Kreepy Kraulys
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ah, shit.  I guess I can't even embed youtubes anymore because I'm no longer a team member?

My Therm-App Hz

Reflection

Walking Dead

Kreepy Kraulys
View Quote

Wow awesome vids. That 25hz looks pretty damn amazing
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top