Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2014 6:15:52 PM EDT
.. lets go walk around the property, do you have one of those night vision things for me to look through... "only have one baby.. but..."  I smell dual TNV/PVS-14s someday!..
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
.. lets go walk around the property, do you have one of those night vision things for me to look through... "only have one baby.. but..."  I smell dual TNV/PVS-14s someday!..
View Quote

Someday?

That sounds like an instant approval of purchase for a set of 15's to me...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Then convince her you need dual dual tubes... then clip-ons... then thermal...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell her there is anecdotal scientific evidence that night vision causes spontaneous penile enlargement and Priapism.

How do you think I got all my stuff?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
FANTASTIC!
Read your post to my wife and she immediately said "That would be perfect" for us.
Link to best  set up for nighttime  walks quick before she finds out pricing....
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife wants to know where you're from... maybe we can work out a deal for some thermals.... ;)

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tell her there is anecdotal scientific evidence that night vision causes spontaneous penile enlargement and Priapism.

How do you think I got all my stuff?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you just got permission to buy another PVS14.  Get her a helmet and mount and get yourself a bridge mount to turn it into binos when she's not using it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Duals would be nice.. but in truth I'm selling stuff and saving up for a thermal..
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Duals would be nice.. but in truth I'm selling stuff and saving up for a thermal..
View Quote

Good decision! x320 or HD19s and don't look back.

I would recommend the Therm-App if you're more the "instant gratification" type and want to get away cheap. 384px and a 19mm lens for $1000 is just plain sick, and the fact that you can immediately record video and take unlimited photos is pretty damn snappy.

Unfortunately, it's now been TWO FULL WEEKS since I paid with no status / shipping updates. If I weren't already swimming in thermals, I might be impatient.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Give it to her for her Birthday along with an expensive bottle of perfume to cover all the bases,
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#10]
By the time I save up enough I hope the Pulsar XD38 is out.. I like their stats and I see good reviews of the Pulsar core.

Quoted:

I would recommend the Therm-App if you're more the "instant gratification" type and want to get away cheap. 384px and a 19mm lens for $1000 is just plain sick, and the fact that you can immediately record video and take unlimited photos is pretty damn snappy.

Unfortunately, it's now been TWO FULL WEEKS since I paid with no status / shipping updates. If I weren't already swimming in thermals, I might be impatient.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top