Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/13/2014 12:16:18 PM EDT
I figured we'd start another thread dedicated to FLIR ONE images, personal reviews, and related discussions.

These are my initial images / thoughts -- ALL IMAGES ARE UNEDITED / STRAIGHT FROM THE iPHONE.

1) As a nighttime detection tool, the FLIR ONE is a dud -- but that's OK. 80 x 60px are only going to do so much for you (very little) in that regard.

Here are two images -- the first one during a sunny day, the second (from the same spot, a rocking chair on my porch) late at night with a fair amount of ambient light (a full moon and a street light). The scene is very visible with the naked eye at night. The tractor is a large John Deere and is roughly 40-50 yards away. The cat in the driveway (white blob lower center) in the nighttime photo is about 10 yards (30-feet) away.

DAYTIME:

SAME SCENE at NIGHT:

Close-up, with ample light so the visible hybrid camera can do its thing, it produces interesting images. Below are my wife and some shots around the house, including of our breaker panel, water heater, washer / dryer, etc: Of the breaker panel, water heater, and my foot on my tile floor I took images using each of the color pallet settings:

Grandma's TV and laptop in her au pair suite.

Spousal Unit #1:

Breaker Panel (Iron Pallet):

Breaker Panel (Cool Pallet):

Breaker Panel (Arctic Pallet):

Water Heater (Iron Pallet):

Water Heater (???? Pallet):

Car with Chicken (where Spot Meter is) at 5 yards (Iron Pallet):

Dryer from about 3-4 feet (1 yard) (???? Pallet):

My right foot, with thermal "remnant" prints from about 3-4 feet (1 yard) (Varous Pallets):

My right foot, with thermal "remnant" prints from about 3-4 feet (1 yard) (Varous Pallets):

JUST ADDED (14AUG2014):

NIGHTTIME HUMAN & DOG DETECTION RANGE TEST

ALL details of time, temp, humidity, subject are all in YouTube description:

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need to post some UP CLOSE shots where this device is geared toward.  With all the marketing going on and other reviews I've been reading, folks had no idea how close an object needed to be to get fairly good results.  
Vic
View Quote

On it!  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks as if you have two circuit breakers hotter than the rest.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks as if you have two circuit breakers hotter than the rest.....
View Quote

Yup!  

For those type of things, the F1 is very useful. For the things most in this forum use thermal for -- not so much.

Actually, that's an unfair characterization. I really like this little thing, for what it is really intended to be used for. It's not a hunting aid, or detection device. For it's niche, it's clearly worth every penny.

Other "drawbacks" are unavoidable. It more than DOUBLES the size of your iPhone, and it's a bit of a kludgey accessory, but I don't know how that could be helped. It's very light and doesn't seem to add much weight. I don't know about battery life just yet, but my iPhone sucks its own battery down in less than one day of use.

For $350 it's literally the best introduction into thermal that I could imagine. It doesn't do anything great, but does what it was intended to do well enough.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
That's about what I expected

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#7]
And, if you meet a zombie infected with Ebola Virus, you will know it!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Excellent review!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice pics!

Tractor at 40-50yds, you can tell something hot is there, the tree to the right of the pic is very noticeable at night when the objects around it cool off.

Hogs in a open field @ 100yds should make a few little white dots on the screen.

But as far as recognition the unit will only work close up with the msx video overlay.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#11]
So past 10 yards or so it's very hard to identify what you are seeing unless you know what it is?  Wasn't planning on getting one, but I was hoping it would be useful out to 50-100 yards.  Perhaps later versions will be better, hell in 10 years every phone will probably have one and work out to 1000 yards and be no bigger than current phones.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Go to the Apple App store and download the free FLIR Close-Up, Paint, TimeLapse, and Panorama apps.

Many more apps are under development too.

There will be firmware update improvements issued later on too.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So past 10 yards or so it's very hard to identify what you are seeing unless you know what it is?  Wasn't planning on getting one, but I was hoping it would be useful out to 50-100 yards.
View Quote

That's a reasonable assessment. You won't be able to distinguish anything at more than 10 yards in the dark. I'm about to run out and do a quick video of me walking from 5 yards to 100 yards. It's a PERFECT night tonight -- mid-60's, zero humidity, crystal clear night with over 3/4 moon out above. I could easily see someone walking with my naked eye over 100 yards away.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I used it to pick out the hottest potato skin on a plate of appetizers a couple of nights ago.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Horta, any update?
View Quote

Video from last night, I'm the subject, wife is cameraman.  

Details of time, temp, humidity, subject are all in YouTube description:

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIYYsuTsNRU&feature=youtu.be
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Horta, any update?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIYYsuTsNRU&feature=youtu.be

Cool!  Thanks!

"Call Nippseee!"

"Come-ear Nippseee..."

Makes me home sick
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Call Nippseee!"

"Come-ear Nippseee..."

Makes me home sick
View Quote

"Nippseee" is Chocktaw for "Four-Legged Retard."  
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#19]
THANK YOU!
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I used it to pick out the hottest potato skin on a plate of appetizers a couple of nights ago.  
View Quote

That, sir, is thinking outside the box!  
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Nice, that is real good performance out of a 60X80 microbolometer and a tiny lens....
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nice, that is real good performance out of a 60X80 microbolometer and a tiny lens....
View Quote

Sure was, and I think I could've gone to 100-yards and still registered at least as a faint thermal blip.

Definitely a GREAT device for a measly $350.

On a sad note, I've been to a few stores -- the AT&T mobile store, the Apple Store in HSV, a Verizon kiosk at the mall, and not a single person I've talked to had ever heard of the FLIR ONE.

FLIR needs to get on the marketing bus.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#23]
I just got mine last night and only messed around with it for a couple of hours but I took it out to my backyard stand and could see the game cam tree and pine trees out across the gator pond 225 yards away, there were no coons or possums around for me to see (checked with the LS64), but I was surprised how well it worked after dark, especially considering that we had a three inch thunderstorm and the air was thick with humidity and mosquitoes.

I really like the instant thermometer on it too, that is very cool.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Spousal Unit #1:

View Quote

Just curious, but are we to presume you have so many Spousal Units you keep track of them by number?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just curious, but are we to presume you have so many Spousal Units you keep track of them by number?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spousal Unit #1:

That was my original plan but, alas, #1 continues to reject the concept of additional units.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for posting this. It makes me really want to get a iphone!
Would placing the unit behind a magnifier/scope extend the detection range?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn Horta, You are a big ole boy, you keep prowling around at night and there may start to be big foot sightings in your area. Lol
Thanks for these reviews. The first pics around your house had me ready to send it  back, seemed more like a toy that I might play with a few times, then put away and never use. The more I see, the better I like it (especially for the low cost) Great test with you and your dog, Was your wife adjusting any of the color settings, or did she just hold the camera?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
TheHorta,  thank you for all the photos and video.  Also how big and do you know the approximate range Nippsee is no longer visible in the video?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That would be interesting, but you definitely block the visible light camera portion, which wouldn't be a problem at night. Also, any  Germanium afocal magnifier would need to focus on the F1 objective, so that might be a tall order. That, and any magnifier will cost considerably more than the unit itself.

Quoted:
Great test with you and your dog, Was your wife adjusting any of the color settings, or did she just hold the camera?

Wife was holding it. SU1 is not technically adept and is not permitted to use any of my gear.  

Quoted:
Also how big and do you know the approximate range Nippsee is no longer visible in the video?

Nipsie is a full-grown 70# yellow lab. He disappears around 50-60 yards out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hi.  I don't own a iPhone 5/5s.  I am like you, would buy a 5s just to use FLIR One.  Was doing some research on FLIR ONE and bump onto this site.  I have been goggling for video samples from FLIR owners since the release.  Then I stumbled onto Therm-App for android phone.  Price is 3x of FLIR ONE but I figured that is about the same as getting a iPhone 5s + FLIR ONE together.  Now I am not sure if I want to get a iPhone.  You guys have to look at this video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyAlInzKJSI/youtube]

On the downside, I can't find any Opgal distributor in the States.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hi.  I don't own a iPhone 5/5s.  I am like you, would buy a 5s just to use FLIR One.  Was doing some research on FLIR ONE and bump onto this site.  I have been goggling for video samples from FLIR owners since the release.  Then I stumbled onto Therm-App for android phone.  Price is 3x of FLIR ONE but I figured that is about the same as getting a iPhone 5s + FLIR ONE together.  Now I am not sure if I want to get a iPhone.  You guys have to look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gdoEjSgZQ8

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy CRAP! 384 x 288px ?!?! For $999, with interchangeable lenses?!?!?

Why have I never heard of this thing. Is it real, or is it vaporware?

I mean, DAMN!

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Looks to be available now but for android, looks 100x better than the flir one and for just over 2x the price. Wish I had an android phone but I'm an apple nut.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty interesting for sure! The spec is not too bad at the price point. http://therm-app.com/product/therm-app-device/#tab-additional_information They do ship internationally Very tempting!
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Pretty interesting for sure! The spec is not too bad at the price point. http://therm-app.com/product/therm-app-device/#tab-additional_information They do ship internationally Very tempting!
View Quote

It sure looks more promising than FLIR ONE at price to performance ratio.  I've got a 5c and it ain't compatible with FLIR ONE.  Tough choice since I need to get a iPhone 5s to use FLIR ONE and iPhone 6 will be launching next month.  I am gravitating toward Therm-App.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That.....is....awesome. After seeing those sample pictures from the FLIR One, I have absolutely no desire for one of those. But if this thing actually preforms as it did in the video, it's a game changer. For 1K, I could see myself getting one of these.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That.....is....awesome. After seeing those sample pictures from the FLIR One, I have absolutely no desire for one of those. But if this thing actually preforms as it did in the video, it's a game changer. For 1K, I could see myself getting one of these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just ordered one. Shipping from Israel to US is only $60 via FedEx Int'l. Should be here next week.

Now I need to go buy a Droid.

Shit... I just bought this crappy iPhone 5s unlocked thing a little over a week ago.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I just ordered one. Shipping from Israel to US is only $60 via FedEx Int'l. Should be here next week.

Shit... I just bought this crappy iPhone 5s unlocked thing a little over a week ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that was quick. I KNEW you were going to get one, although I was expecting to see this post sometime tomorrow So now you've got a week to get yourself a Droid too. Looking forward to seeing your review. This really has my interest piqued.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was fast.  I've already own a Xperia Z and a S3.  I think I will dive in too.  Hope it's no vaporware.  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Based on the Johnson’s criteria, equipped with the default 19mm lens, your Therm-App™ device can spot a moving human target  at up to 500 m (1640 ft.) and a moving vehicle target at up to 1500 m (4921 ft.).

That is all anyone needs for a mobile phone thermal....
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Based on the Johnson’s criteria, equipped with the default 19mm lens, your Therm-App™ device can spot a moving human target  at up to 500 m (1640 ft.) and a moving vehicle target at up to 1500 m (4921 ft.).

That is all anyone needs for a mobile phone thermal....
View Quote

Here is a review and some non-manufacturers footage. This seems leaps and bounds ahead of the flir one. I'm thinking of returning mine and buying a junk android phone. The difference is astounding.  The review has some interesting details as well.

384x288 at 8.7 fps. Longer range lens included, can buy 6.8mm lens for close in work for $200. 5-90 degree C range.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4509769,00.html

What if you could see the leaking pipe in the wall, or the burglar sneaking neighbor? Innovative thermal camera that connects smartphone able to see in total darkness what we can not. We took it for a spin and found that the infrared range
Dawn Sosnforsm: 01:05:14, 11:22

Watchmen, security personnel, engineers, electricians. All these thermal vision users to do their jobs. Being able to see the temperature of the surface allows them to see people moving in the dark, or unusual heat emitted by the electric circuit intractable. Thermal camera is one of the best tools that are able to do so, and despite the miniaturization technology in recent years, yet it was necessary to carry a special device. Op-wave company offers the ThermApp - thermal camera that connects to your Android device that operates directly from the smartphone.

Thermal Night Vision Smartphone

Look Ldaas eyes. Observed in the goat

Al Jazeera presenter answers: "Everyone I rocket"

Spread and spread behalf of the IDF
Spatial Network
How China became the natural gas market in the tube ...
National Blog

Thermal camera fits in your pocket
This is an outdoor camera that connects to smartphone via USB cable On The Go Micro USB connector its two ends. Among the devices that support this technology will find the Galaxy S3 / 4/5, 5 Nexus, Sony Aksfirih and more. The camera weighs 130 grams (as the phone itself) and it is built in a massive metallic casing, and has plans to frame up the phone by using screw clamps that closed strong, not spring. Framework able to be opened from 5 to 10 inches so that the device can also be caught on Fabltim.

Right - wide lens, left - zoom lens that comes with the camera

Looking into the dishwasher just finished work (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Thermal vision smartphone
The camera works with a free basic app created by the company, and through it you can see through the camera lens. The basic model comes with a 19-millimeter lens, and because of the size of the sensor, you have a zoom lens. While it is possible to focus on objects relatively close to but it's not the most comfortable. Lens can be purchased separately diameter 6.8 millimeters wide when the price is $ 200. The lens has manual focus, of course, possible to focus accurately, but requires a lot of work from the user and in particular, the two hands.

Pupik parrots and cream in their cage. More orange areas are warmer (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Legend has main view displays the values ??of each color. If you look at a person in a room, it will appear in shades of orange with 35 degrees, when the environment appears in blue with 25 degrees. Center of the picture there is the intention with which you can measure the temperature of a specific point.

Looking at the router, you can see where the heat sources (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Smartphone military technology
The built-in sensor can capture images and video resolution 384x288, while the video is running at very low rates of 8.7 frames per second. For comparison, the TV displays at 25 frames per second. The end result looks good on the screen of the device, but when expect pictures on the computer screen to see the nature of the low resolution and how it becomes a blur if you try to increase it to the standard size. In thermography, 384x288 resolution is considered pretty good, although there are some devices when taking pictures in the standard HD, but many times they are expensive. Side of the video, the same resolution and frame rate, but low total usable video obtained for the target device. The colors, which are the most important thing here, look well in any situation, but Conspicuously absent from the secondary display with information on the temperature and the Bible as it appears on the screen during shooting. The smartphone camera with a tripod can be placed on a standard, which makes it very easy to use device, particularly in a slow video.

Helped in cooking - two pieces of salmon on the grill. You can see the front stake rabbits colder than the top (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Hot orange, blue cold
Within the app you can switch between the two main display modes - night vision shades of gray, blue and orange range, thermal vision. Both operate on the actual reading of infrared waves, but the display is changed to emphasize the characters on the background. Thermal vision, range of colors displayed on the screen is able to attribute a different color temperature range of 5 to 90 ° C in a single image. The display varies depending on the temperature range that exists in front of the camera. So when we look at the flame burning stove, it is colored in orange and red, and blue environment. But equally, if we look at the closed refrigerator, it seems the heat emitted by the engine underneath the refrigerator itself orange and blue. The colors always remain in the range of orange and blue, but temperatures vary.

Guess Which Cars Recent arrived parking (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Science on the phone
One of the interesting phenomena we encountered came just when we looked at the window. Instead of seeing what is going on outside, we saw just ourselves. The device itself does not see as human eyes but reads infrared light waves, which are a little below the range of human eyes can see. In general, every living thing emits radiation of this type, and based on this assumption, you can locate people and animals in total darkness. However, not only living things emit radiation, any device that produces heat such as cars, computers and electrical components emit infrared radiation. This can be seen in the dark passenger car, and sitting in it.

Perceived strong screw smartphone

So why did not we were able to look out the window? The purpose of the glass in this case is to prevent the passage of energy, ie heat, which is also infrared radiation. The sensor picks up the energy reflected back from the glass, and since we are facing the glass and emit radiation, we see ourselves, even though we see as humanity, we see the view outside the window.

Flame burns 240 degrees when the pot contrast seems quite cold (Photo: Dawn Lily)

Who is it for
With a half-mile visibility, and the ability to distinguish and display graphically the differences in temperature, this device limited target audience and professional. Guy Halamish Op-wave from the instrument distributor says that those who need night vision are the primary audience as security and rescue teams - the evacuation of the injured from buildings and private detectives. Color thermography - imaging of visually temperature, expands the use of the camera engineers reviewing structures. When it can be used to locate energy leaks, finding the damaged sealing leakage problems, and of course conditioning systems, plumbing field to locate and repair plumbing before testing electrical panels to examine the excess heat. A number of Halamish using thermal camera rather veterinary field. "When the horse got Sore legs, it produces heat. Appears in hot spot areas are sensitive and can detect the infection at a glance. As well as humans can use it to help locate a vein. Simply banned alcohol on the hand, causing it to cool, and thus lowered noticeable on the skin. "

Not for everyone
Although the possibilities for fun way, not a toy. The price is NIS 16,520 including tax or $ 4,000. That it is designed for professionals who really need it. Comparison, cameras FLIR (thermal cameras come with a small LCD screen) start at $ 1,400 on eBay and the proposed models and the name of the ThermApp there is a significant difference in quality and resolution., we anyway, we had a great view of the neighborhood in the dark.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:03:34 AM EDT
[#41]
It would also be excellent for discovering lying, stinking lowdown dirty cheaters too, official statistics reveal that 70% of spousal betrayers can be found either under the bed or in the closet...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I want to see a new ThermApp thread when this arrives. Just looking at the FB page and a few vids on Youtube, the difference makes FlirOne look like a toy. I do think however that a user Masada, introducing us to a product from Israel, in his very first post here, is just a bit coincidental though. Guerilla marketing? If not, welcome anyway Masada. Not casting aspersions, just saying. If it works, it works.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I want to see a new ThermApp thread when this arrives. Just looking at the FB page and a few vids on Youtube, the difference makes FlirOne look like a toy. I do think however that a user Masada, introducing us to a product from Israel, in his very first post here, is just a bit coincidental though. Guerilla marketing? If not, welcome anyway Masada. Not casting aspersions, just saying. If it works, it works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that, but figured I'd let it work itself out.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong pal.  I have no affiliation with Therm-App.  I am just another disappointed FLIR ONE owner.  My FLIR ONE is on the way and I am already regretting it.  Check out my FLIR ONE's USPS tracking number 9374889877966100690124 and you will see.  I am deciding if I want to return FLIR and use that money to get the Therm-App 6.8mm wide angle lens.

Anyway, my Therm-App is on it's way too.  I am going to find out if I can spot boats at night and some other tests before I decide to buy the wide angle lens.  So seat back, relax and watch the show.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#45]
No malice intended. Just pointing out what I noticed. I'll look forward to and welcome your continued participation here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:29:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Will it work on a iphone 5c?
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Will it work on a iphone 5c?
View Quote

Nope.  per FLIR.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 7:37:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Got mine in today and thought I'd share what I'm seeing.  Horta hope you don't mind me joining your party.

First impressions, as expected, its a toy compared to the usual thermal units out there that we look at and hunt with.  However for a couple hundred bucks, its a pretty cool toy.  

Keep in mind these photos were taken this afternoon in Houston and its about 95 degrees out.

First up.  Stuck it out the window while driving down the road.

Looking down from the window of a high-rise.  This is looking at a pool and pool deck from roughly 80 yards vertically.  Purple spots are palm trees, black is pool.  There are people laying on deck chairs near the pool.

Picture showing some elevated distance.  Purple building with the tower on top is roughly 1800 feet from my location.  
The following pics are just cycling through the different view options.

Same thing as above, just a view more to the right.

I'll see about taking more of the same kinds of pics when it cools down to a chilly 75 tonight.

Also going to take it to the Texan's game.  Should make for some interesting results.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Like the look of the Therm-app, but it looks more lab quality than field quality.  Instructions say it's not sealed, so keep it out of dust & rain.  So I guess it would be great for scouting from a car, but not for shufflin thru the Texas sand lookin for an invisible 7-11...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top