Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 4:55:08 AM EDT
I measured and ended up with the M/L in Ops Core.  If my head were any larger it wouldn't fit.  I'm using the small pads and the helmet fits without being loose with the tightening system wide open.  The helmet is not uncomfortable, but it would be with the thicker pads. Anyone have a good suggestion for a size in the Wendy line?  Anyone tried both and have a preference?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:09:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:05:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are on the verge of needing a L/XL, but the M/L still fits when its let all the way out -- go with the L/XL. Especially if you ever plan on wearing a thermal cap underneath, or electronic ear pro. I have worn both the TW LTP and the base jump extensively, and in my opinion the LTP is much more comfortable. From what it sounds like, you're approximately 1/8" shy of the ending point for the LTP. I would go with the larger size. However, measure your head to get a better idea.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I measured and ended up with the M/L in Ops Core.  If my head were any larger it wouldn't fit.  I'm using the small pads and the helmet fits without being loose with the tightening system wide open.  The helmet is not uncomfortable, but it would be with the thicker pads. Anyone have a good suggestion for a size in the Wendy line?  Anyone tried both and have a preference?
If you are on the verge of needing a L/XL, but the M/L still fits when its let all the way out -- go with the L/XL. Especially if you ever plan on wearing a thermal cap underneath, or electronic ear pro. I have worn both the TW LTP and the base jump extensively, and in my opinion the LTP is much more comfortable. From what it sounds like, you're approximately 1/8" shy of the ending point for the LTP. I would go with the larger size. However, measure your head to get a better idea.

any chance you can elaborate more on whats not as comfortable about the base jump?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top