User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Haha, thanks for the nice comment!

Now here is FLIR Tearing It Up on the Track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvuBe6b2iVk&feature=youtu.be
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skypup, I have fun just reading your posts. it must be awesome to be you at some moments in life.

Haha, thanks for the nice comment!

Now here is FLIR Tearing It Up on the Track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvuBe6b2iVk&feature=youtu.be

I'd like to get or try out a FLIR X8000sc -- 1280 x 1024 native thermal resolution. Quadruple 640x512.

THAT would be schweet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
BUT - it would cost you your right arm and leg...those things are expensive, but I damn sure could use one myself....one of these days I'll get one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
BUT - it would cost you your right arm and leg...those things are expensive, but I damn sure could use one myself....one of these days I'll get one.
View Quote

Dammit! If all it cost was money I'd buy one. Not sure how I'd get around without appendages.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
One Happy Camper's FLIR Thermal Collection!

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget the T-50, the T-60, and the PS-32's and LS-64's....

LOL!

Have I said how much fun it is to have you as a hunting buddy?!?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't forget the T-50, the T-60, and the PS-32's and LS-64's....

LOL!

Have I said how much fun it is to have you as a hunting buddy?!?
View Quote

LOL - how did I forget them?

And I never would have come in 2nd place at the Nationals on the Daytona International Big Track Road Race without your help either!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Luck is right!

I was out on the powerline grade out back tonight hanging out in the middle of a huge thunderstorm after dark with lightning and heavy rain in massive quantities...water gauge had 4 inches when I pulled back up to the log cabin.

Spotted a sounder group while sitting in the UTV watching the FLIR M-324 about 3/4 mile down the road rooting.

Turned on the engine and the Larson Electronics Red Led blaster headlamp and slowly made it down to the third telephone pole from the hogs, poles are 120 yards apart, so about 325-350 yards.

It was about 85*, 110% humidity, teaming rain and when I turned on the T-75 it looked like I was sitting right on top of them!

First 7.62mm 130 grain Barnes TSX shot killed this sow and then I hit two more, it was raining so hard that I only had time to pick up the sow and bring her back with me, will go out and get the other two tomorrow morning.

Both thermals worked excellent in the rain, not a problem as the hogs all stood out like a sore thumb. Also turned on the miniDVR to video tape the hogs going down so will work on that later....

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Here are a couple of representative low res snap shots from the FLIR T-75 thermal from 300+ yards out, I am seeing this at 6X through the ocular:

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is the video from the three hog shoot out, unfortunately the video connection died the second I pulled the trigger, but you can see the FLIR T-75 thermal response at 300 plus yards up until then at 1X, 2X, and 4X in the pouring down rain at 84*F, remember, I am seeing what you see in the video at 6X through the Elcan ocular:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Sow/T75%20Sow.mp4

12MB MP4 file so will play on Mac, IPad, or PC...
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#11]
HOLY CRAP.  Those hogs were 300 yards out?  That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:49:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
HOLY CRAP.  Those hogs were 300 yards out?  That's pretty cool.
View Quote

On top of that, it was in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm pouring rain in buckets, I got soaked and was pretty paranoid from all the lightning.

Was hanging out on another feeder that I have seen a 400+ pound boar on the game cam for two hours or so swatting mosquitoes, approaching lightning and heavy rain finally made me decide to turn around and head home.

As soon as I turned around in the rain storm, I could see hogs down the powerline 3/4 mile with the FLIR M-324 Pan/Tilt thermal, turned on the engine and Red LED blaster and crept down and they never even knew I was there at all, in fact with the .308 suppressor some of them even ran right towards me and ended up sucking lead, found two more the next day...

When absolutely nothing else will work, thermals will....
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Some wild boar hogs with the FLIRONE at night:

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:15:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Here they are after they suffered a .308 round each....

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#15]
T-75 takes down two more boar hogs!

Lots of video from FLIR M-18, T-75 and M-324....
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Very rarely do our reclusive porcine friends survive their encounters with our FLIR thermals, as the ensuing videos will demonstrate...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I really wish it was not August with 100% humidity and 85+F temps at night so I could get some excellent video our of this powerful FLIR T-75 thermal long range scope.

I shot two hogs on the powerline with the SIG 716 7.62mm @ 250 yards and175 yards the night before last about 11PM.

In this video the long range one is already Lights Out while the closer one I shoot here is digging and rooting out a 3'X5' hole oblivious to me about to pull the trigger on him in the dark drizzling humid hot rainy night.

It is an MP4 video about 54MB so will work on Mac, IPad, or PC, I am seeing whatever you see in the video @ 6X though an Elcan scope:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Powerline%20Two%20Hogs/T75%20Hog%20Kill.mp4

Enjoy!

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#18]
We had a severe thunderstorm last night from 5-8:30PM that dumped two inches of rain with lots and lots of lightning and thunder right on top of us.

Went out in the UTV to sit on the power line road about 9PM as it was still raining moderately and everything was muddied out on the road out there.

Was sitting in the rain reading a book story on my I Phone with the FLIR M-324 pointed down the power line giving me a good view in the rain of a couple of hundred yards in the mono-thermal environment. Mosquitoes were extremely thick and without the ThermaCell on there is no way I could have just parked there.

Still some occasional lightning here and there and moderate to drizzling rain the entire time with gusts of wind get me wet at times. Just sate quietly reading with the FLIR covering the open area on the power line.

About 10PM I look up at the HD LCD monitor and could see what appeared to be a loaner boar hog down rooting in the open about 250 yards down the line.

Turned on the FLIR T-75 Long Range Thermal scope and sure enough, it was a big boar! Turned on the video and got everything going while sitting in the drivers seat with the SIG 716 7.62mm pointed out over the steering wheel.

Took one suppressed shot and WHACK, you could hear the 7.62mm 130 grain 3,000fps slug hit him like a ton of bricks, he collapsed and did a 180* turn to head for the woods but apparently was suffering from severe spinal CNS problems as he could not stand and only crawl. Shot again and missed while he was low to the ground crawling, shot again and hit him WHACK, he was not going anywhere.

Drove down to him and got out and was surprised to see how large this loner boar hog was, intact with nutz, he was a real fighter and had two noticeable wounds on his body, his shield was over an inch thick from all the fights he had been in.

Was able to get him home and dressed out over 225 pounds of meat!

Thermal video turned out real good too for being shot in pouring down rain, will work on that this weekend....the FLIR T-75 is a superb Long Rang Thermal Night Scope!

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Skypup,
I wanna come hang out with you. Looks like you have all kinds of fun.

Quoted:
We had a severe thunderstorm last night from 5-8:30PM that dumped two inches of rain with lots and lots of lightning and thunder right on top of us.

Went out in the UTV to sit on the power line road about 9PM as it was still raining moderately and everything was muddied out on the road out there.

Was sitting in the rain reading a book story on my I Phone with the FLIR M-324 pointed down the power line giving me a good view in the rain of a couple of hundred yards in the mono-thermal environment. Mosquitoes were extremely thick and without the ThermaCell on there is no way I could have just parked there.

Still some occasional lightning here and there and moderate to drizzling rain the entire time with gusts of wind get me wet at times. Just sate quietly reading with the FLIR covering the open area on the power line.

About 10PM I look up at the HD LCD monitor and could see what appeared to be a loaner boar hog down rooting in the open about 250 yards down the line.

Turned on the FLIR T-75 Long Range Thermal scope and sure enough, it was a big boar! Turned on the video and got everything going while sitting in the drivers seat with the SIG 716 7.62mm pointed out over the steering wheel.

Took one suppressed shot and WHACK, you could hear the 7.62mm 130 grain 3,000fps slug hit him like a ton of bricks, he collapsed and did a 180* turn to head for the woods but apparently was suffering from severe spinal CNS problems as he could not stand and only crawl. Shot again and missed while he was low to the ground crawling, shot again and hit him WHACK, he was not going anywhere.

Drove down to him and got out and was surprised to see how large this loner boar hog was, intact with nutz, he was a real fighter and had two noticeable wounds on his body, his shield was over an inch thick from all the fights he had been in.

Was able to get him home and dressed out over 225 pounds of meat!

Thermal video turned out real good too for being shot in pouring down rain, will work on that this weekend....the FLIR T-75 is a superb Long Rang Thermal Night Scope!

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/Hondini%20Boar.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/Boar%20Side.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/Boar%20Head.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/Boar%20Head2.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/FLIRONE.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Skypup,
I wanna come hang out with you. Looks like you have all kinds of fun.
View Quote

He will, but he has a terminal allergy to gear that doesn't have the word "FLIR" emblazoned across it... so get your Magic Marker ready to rock.  

Oh yeah... and he's a killin' machine, so don't let him catch you eyeballing his hot wife -- he has gators.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#21]
We tried it again tonight but got in a super heavy thunderstorm with 4 inches of rain, soaked with no hogs but thank goodness for 4WD with locking differential as we would still be out there now without it!!! Super super swampy...

Here are a couple of FLIR T-75 video out takes of that big boar at 200 yards at 1X, 2X and 4X, I am seeing same thing as these pics but magnified 6X though the Elcan Specter DR, making the boar fill the entire viewing ocular!!!

Remember, this is in the POURING RAIN......

1X Black Hot:

1X Rainbow White Hot:

2X Black Hot:

4X Black Hot:

Still working on the video of the hog kill.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Nice pics.  Is the boresight maintained at 2x and 4x zoom or is that only for spotting?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#23]
When you first turn the scope on and manually NUC it, it comes up in 1X unity and is good to go as is, there is no internal FLIR reticule in 1X.

If you want to shoot off the higher magnifications of 2X or 4X, then you first must align either the 5.56mm or the 7.62mm internal digital FLIR BDC reticule with your day optic reticule on either 2X or 4X, and then you are GTG at all three magnification settings.

Normally, prior to going out, after putting the T-75 on the rail in front of the day optic, I turn it on and momentarily align the reticules, then I don't have to do it the rest of the night...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We tried it again tonight but got in a super heavy thunderstorm with 4 inches of rain, soaked with no hogs but thank goodness for 4WD with locking differential as we would still be out there now without it!!! Super super swampy...

Still working on the video of the hog kill.
View Quote

Even a SWAMPY, bug-infested, HOLY SHIT RAIN like Saturday night was better than sitting at the hotel bar!!!

Thanks for letting me come out and play!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#25]
That was a MAJOR thunderstorm complex, 6 inches of rain in two hours!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is the video of the 400 pound boar hog getting wacked at 200 yards by a couple of handloaded Barnes 130 grain TSX slugs @ 3,000 fps in the pouring down rain....

Format is MP4 so both PC and Mac and IPad can view it, 32MB download in high res:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/T75%20Boar%20Hog/T75%20Big%20Boar%20Hog2.mp4

I also put it up on YouTube in lower res:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn21PGQXamw

Let me know what you think, it was shot in the middle of a thunderstorm downpour.

The FLIR T-75 is the cats meow for a long range high power thermal clip on or standalone thermal weapon scope, it is unfortunate that virtually everytime I have hunted with it, it has been in the rain, but we had 17 inches of rain here during the month of August!

I will work on doing a stand alone review of this instrument as it deserves it own thread for future reference....
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#27]
As an example of just how powerful the FLIR T-75 long range thermal scope is, here is a video from it of a bunny at 225 yards in the pouring rain on a HOT summer night:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/Bunny/Bunny.mp4

And I am watching this thermal video through the Elcan at 6X!
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Skull off that big boy turned out pretty nice!

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#29]
FLIR releases next advancement step in thermal cores after FLIRONE Lepton core, reducing size and power requirements:

http://www.flir.com/cvs/cores/view/?id=64979

cvs.flir.com/muon-datasheet

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Managed to nail two nice boars tonight using the T-75 at 175 yards with the SIG 716 .308:

I think I have enough experience and material to write up a stand alone review on this instrument now.

It is a serious long range thermal clip-on scope or stand alone scope with internal digital 5.56mm & 7.62mm NATO BDC reticules for high powered rifles.

If anyone is thinking of getting one of these, it is LONG RANGE >250 meters out to 600 meters scope, don't plan on using it close in as the small FOV is a severely limiting factor.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Due to many questions regarding thermal performance, here is a generalized diurnal thermal emissivity chart, but to learn it you will have to get out there and experience it for yourselves....

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Finally a kill @ 250 yards using the T-75 with no rain! Piece of cake with the large lens.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#33]
The FLIR T-75 thermal weapon scope works outstanding well as a standalone weapon thermal scope in addition to its use as a thermal clip-on.

Using the internal digital 5.56mm NATO and 7.62mm NATO reticules at 1X, 2X, and 4X it is clear as a bell at all magnifications, much more so than my T-70's....it is also compact, short, and light weight for such a powerful thermal instrument.

Another 225 pound boar takes the heat from the T-75 tonight!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The FLIR T-75 thermal weapon scope works outstanding well as a standalone weapon thermal scope in addition to its use as a thermal clip-on.

Using the internal digital 5.56mm NATO and 7.62mm NATO reticules at 1X, 2X, and 4X it is clear as a bell at all magnifications, much more so than my T-70's....it is also compact, short, and light weight for such a powerful thermal instrument.

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/225%20Pound%20Boar.JPG

View Quote

You have been slacking off as of late, only one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/225%20Pound%20Boar.JPG

LOL, therein lies the trade-off for using such a powerful thermal scope as the T-75.

I had seen these hogs out over 600 yards out, stalked them up to the last 200 yards and was waiting to snipe out a huge 400 pound boar in a pack of about a dozen large hogs, unfortunately they kept moving in and out of the brush as they were rooting around and I was worried they were going to get a whiff of my scent and disappear. So after about three minutes of watching and waiting through the T-75, I decided to make a head shot on this 225 pounder, which I did and he went down and stayed down.

However the big ass boar I had been trying to get also came running out of the underbrush when I fired the first sniper shot and I was able to put at least two rounds mostly in his arse and he made it into the brush again and I was not about to go tromping around in there by myself to try to find him....the coyotes in there did lite up a storm of wailing and howling as I was loading up the one I did recover...

I was using the 5.56 instead of the 7.62, so might have had a better chance of bringing down the big boar with the .308, but then again follow up shots would have been a little more difficult.

The main problem for me with the FLIR T-75 is just that it is too DAMN POWERFUL and the smaller FOV is a detriment to my kind of hunting. Sure, you have an excellent fist sniper shot but then when all hell breaks loose you don't have enough FOV to follow them and take more shots as they run out of the FOV.

For LONG RANGE SNIPER shots, this T-75 is difficult to beat with a super clear 6X power and a good to go 12X power in front of my Elcan's, but for close range, ie 200 yards and below, it is too powerful most of the time unless you are hunting across some open prairie or short stalked ag crops like soybeans or peanuts. It is a powerful thermal instrument for long range targeting.

However, when I go back out this weekend, I will keep an eye out for the buzzards as I believe there is another mortally wounded big boar that did not get far into the woods and I'd like to try to recover his tusks....
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#36]
May I suggest the T-75 at the 12 O'clock position, the T-70 at the 9 O'clock and the T-50 at the 3 O'clock  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
May I suggest the T-75 at the 12 O'clock position, the T-70 at the 9 O'clock and the T-50 at the 3 O'clock  
View Quote

haha, yes a rotating rail loaded with thermal options would cover all foreseeable circumstances!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#38]
A few people have asked me about purchasing some of my older FLIR T-50/T-60 thermal scopes, unfortunately they are not for sale as I use them all the time.

However, if you want a nice T-50, which is a strong fperformer or a 320 core with a large 60mm lens system, PR Infrared is discounting the older ones that they have in stock. You have to call them for the discount:

http://www.pr-infrared.com/specials/

I have had my T-50 from TNVC since they first were released for civvy use in 2011 and it has taken many many hogs and allot of hard knocks. It currently is one of my loaner thermals in our hunt club group and sits in front of a Leopold 2-7X on a SIG 7.62mm where it gets allot of use.

Just thought I'd pass this along for those interested in Military Spec thermals....

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Got rained out after dark tonight and was heading back in the UTV when I drove up onto a sounder group with the FLIR M-324XP Pan/Tilt thermal cockpit video on while navigating using the Larson Electronics Super RED LED blaster.

Here is a pic I took of the cockpit FLIR M-324 LCD monitor when I first saw the hogs one hundred yards out in the woods:

Turned on the FLIR LS-64 thermal so I could keep an eye on them as I turned on the T-75 and got it setup for taking live video.

Had to turn the Elcan 1.5-6X-42mm down to 1.5X so that I could target the hogs using the 1.5X as the 6X was way too powerful for a 100 yard shot.

One .308 later this 175 pound sow hit the dirt;

Pics using FlirOne at 15 feet in the dark:

Here is the hog and rifle with the FlirOne at 30 feet in the dark:

Here is the hog at 50 using the FlirOne:

Here is the hog with the cockpit LCD from the Flir M-324 using an I-phone to take a pic, hog is 200 feet out:

Here is the same pic of the hog at 200 feet through the FlirOne:

Got some good thermal video of the hog kill and a coyote that I almost nailed earlier so will work up the video later on...
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Here is the video from the FLIR T-75 in the teaming rain once again.

I tried to line up these two hogs so the .308 Barnes 130 grain would pass through the thoracic cavity of the first hog and take down the second big hog behind him.

It looks like it did hit him but the 2nd hog got away and I was not able to recover him by myself alone in the woods last night, will keep an eye out for a wounded boar though....

FLIR T-75 in the Pouring Rain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Fwk-8ojMw

Go to full screen and full volume.

Enjoy......
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Have received many questions on the T-70 vs T-75, I will do a review here soon on the T-75, I've already got plenty of info on both in this thread.

However, I need to reinforce that the T-75 is a LONG RANGE THERMAL WEAPON SCOPE, ie >250 yards to 800 yards.

The T-70 is a SHORT RANGE scope from 10-300 yards.

They both were designed to be used with either an ACOG 4X or an Elcan 1-4X, using any other day optic or large optical magnifications will change or degrade the operation of the use of the instrument. If you want the best all purpose day optic, stick with an ACOG or ELCAN. I love the T-70/ACOG TA02 4X combination on my rifles, it is awesome and totally functional for WFOV and easy ranging out to 300yards.

Using the T-70 or the T-75 as a standalone thermal scope with the internal digital 5.56mm NATO or 7.62mm NATO BDC reticule is unpixelated at all digital magnifications up to 4X.

The T-70 has three operational internal digital magnifications, 0.5X, 1.0X and 2.0X, the 0.5 setting gives a great WFOV that allows you to see a great field of view for picking up your target to begin with or for when a coyote or hog charges you.

The T-75 also has three operational internal digital magnifications, 1.0X, 2.0X and 4.0X, non of these give a WFOV and you will experience difficulty picking up your target to begin with at ranges under 250 yards due to lack of FOV. Also, once you shoot and the pack of coyotes or hogs scatters you will experience difficulty in picking up your target for a second shot or another target for a second shot due to targets running out of FOV and difficulty in tracking them.

More to come later in my T-75 review here soon....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Bottom line is if 95% of your kill shots are under 250 yards, use a Flir T-70.

If 95% of your kill shots are over 250 yards, get the Flir T-75.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#43]
FLIR T-75 Smack Down continues....now if I can just nail that elusive coyote in my backyard!

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Haha! The elusive coyote takes a dive at 250 yards with the SIG 716 7.62mm and FLIR T-75! Got some great video too, will work that up!

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#45]
I have been after this coyote for over two months now and finally nailed him, will work up the video of his demise soon.

Only thing better than getting a hog and a coyote both is one night is getting two hogs and two coyotes both in one night!!!

I will work on that next with the Flir Thermals...
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#46]
That coyote is stuffing my resident Bald Eagles and Buzzards, without FLIR thermals they would all starve:

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That coyote is stuffing my resident Bald Eagles and Buzzards, without FLIR thermals they would all starve:

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/250%20Yard%20Coyote/Eagle.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FLIR%20T75/250%20Yard%20Coyote/Buzzards.jpg
View Quote

Did you ever give any thought that you might be upsetting the natural balance of nature by providing all this free food.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, I am finding it difficult to find a place to mount trophy heads on my barn as it is all filled up with skulls from ground floor up to second floor roof, so I was thinking maybe the UTV?

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well, I am finding it difficult to find a place to mount trophy heads on my barn as it is all filled up with skulls from ground floor up to second floor roof, so I was thinking maybe the UTV?

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/FlirOne/Hog%20and%20Dogs.jpg
View Quote

that's kinda awesome
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:28:37 AM EDT
[#50]
You're like our very own Predator, trophy skulls and all.

Arnold would be proud.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top