User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TechOps:
I got in the shop and started tearing apart my helmet and some Leights.
Cut the metal band and leads and removed all my helmet rails.

Theres about 1.5" of metal band drilled & double bolted under the rail now.
I rewired and tucked the wires back up. Everything function checks and fits tight with no movement.

I think it came out pretty clean.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361596/IMG-6200-168382.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361596/IMG-6203-168386.JPG

The only thing I did notice is the chin strap bands do tend to get inbetween the muff and my ear a little.
They are flat against my face so it's not really effecting much.

How do you guys get around this?
View Quote
I don't. I just bent the metal arms to make them seal as best as I can. If I know I'm going to be shooting more than a couple rounds, I'll re-arrange the straps and change length so they run OVER the muffs.

I don't have any issues with noise, because I wear surefire sonic defenders under the muffs whenever I use helmet mounted muffs -- because they always seem to hurt my hearing otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By awptickes:

I don't. I just bent the metal arms to make them seal as best as I can. If I know I'm going to be shooting more than a couple rounds, I'll re-arrange the straps and change length so they run OVER the muffs.

I don't have any issues with noise, because I wear surefire sonic defenders under the muffs whenever I use helmet mounted muffs -- because they always seem to hurt my hearing otherwise.
View Quote
Good call.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:14:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#4]
Originally Posted By RJC1977:

Who makes that helmet cover Augee? I am looking for one just like that
View Quote
You answered your own question in the quote.  

TYR Tactical

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:23:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TechOps] [#5]
Originally Posted By Augee:

You answered your own question in the quote.  

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/F07AC2A2-067D-427D-97B8-6F74EA1DCAA4_zpsbtfdszdb.jpg

TYR Tactical

~Augee
View Quote
Did you blur out your dogs face?

@Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you blur out your dogs face?

@Augee
View Quote
PERSEC.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:13:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doc_Hurley] [#7]
I finally got a good deal on a ballistic highcut, mostly because it was black. But my krylon skill know no bounds.

Also got a great deal on a TNVC helmet dickmod. Balances really well now. And finally got to put the cover @augee sold me ages ago on a real helmet.

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:
I finally got a good deal on a ballistic highcut, mostly because it was black. But my krylon skill know no bounds.

Also got a great deal on a TNVC helmet dickmod. Balances really well now. And finally got to put the cover @augee sold me ages ago on a real helmet.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/243409/IMG-20170320-150253-335-170301.jpg
View Quote
TNVC Helmet Dickmod
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
lol sorry Augee I was not paying attention
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:42:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: actuallyambrose] [#10]
edit
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:52:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RJC1977:
lol sorry Augee I was not paying attention
View Quote
Not a problem, gave me an excuse to post super-secret pup, there.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#12]
My first PVS-14 and helmet setup. Still learning figuring out the wants vs needs. TNVC put me on the right track though. The white phos image is unbelievable for what I need vs the rifle mounted Flir that I have as well.

I now see what all the bitching is about the J-Arm. Seems like a cheap pos compared to the optic it's holding.

Great info in this section of the forum.

Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AR167:
My first PVS-14 and helmet setup. Still learning figuring out the wants vs needs. TNVC put me on the right track though. The white phos image is unbelievable for what I need vs the rifle mounted Flir that I have as well.

I now see what all the bitching is about the J-Arm. Seems like a cheap pos compared to the optic it's holding.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/123343/IMG-5624-172028.jpg
View Quote
I might be wrong but your admin light is on upside down I think. Not that it matters. It still works. But the battery compartment looks like it might cover a patch you out on the Velcro behind it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NothingClever:

I might be wrong but your admin light is on upside down I think. Not that it matters. It still works. But the battery compartment looks like it might cover a patch you out on the Velcro behind it.
View Quote
It's definitely possible lol but since I'm a shifty lefty I needed it on the right side. All of the attachment points and styles are so foreign to me that I just put the sumbitch where I needed it.

Thanks for the insight. Trying to get some hog blood on this setup tonight....
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By techspy:
I just picked up an NVM14 for half retail NIB and got it mounted. It uses a different mount than standard issue J-Arm etc but I was able to tap the mount on the monocle and it works great! I have a weapon mount on the way as well. Man I wish the flip to the side mount wasn't so expensive!! Anyway, I do have a couple questions. Most of my optics are NV capable but I use my NV on my off eye. It works great except that I can not get a sight picture with the NV deployed. The end of the NV touches mt weapon and prevents me from getting a good sight picture through my optic. I can easily retract the NV and carry on (my helmet and Comtacs don't interfere.) So what is the SOP on this? What is the most practical way to go from NV operations to a solid target acquisition? FYI, I have this issue on many different platforms, from subguns (MP5, UMP, M10) to carbines (AK, AR, G3, Aug, Tavor etc) so I don't think it is that. Perhaps it requires an artificially high mounted optic?

Thanks!

Also, can someone tell me why my linked images show up as a link instead of an image? I used the "insert image" option.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/2/3/2/5/1/a9622404-213-NOG%20%281%29.jpg

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/2/3/2/5/1/a9622405-102-NOG%20%282%29.jpg
View Quote
Can yu tell me your set up with that Baofeng radio? Looking for similar set up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#16]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/123343/IMG-5624-172028.jpg
View Quote
Now you need a Norotos DDA and a Dovetail Mount.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#17]

It's definitely possible lol but since I'm a shifty lefty I needed it on the right side. All of the attachment points and styles are so foreign to me that I just put the sumbitch where I needed it.

Thanks for the insight. Trying to get some hog blood on this setup tonight....
View Quote
Ahhh gotcha. My dad is left handed so I feel ya. The struggle is real!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

View Quote
Bah! Will that fit the helmet I have? Ops-Core Fast Bump? Guessing no.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It's what I run. Go back a page or two, you'll see my setup. FAST Bump, Norotos DDA and AKA2 arm. Worlds better than the J-Arm and Rhino mount, no rattle, and it locks in all positions. AND you get a halfway-up detent for when you're in and out of vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#20]
It's what I run. Go back a page or two, you'll see my setup. FAST Bump, Norotos DDA and AKA2 arm. Worlds better than the J-Arm and Rhino mount, no rattle, and it locks in all positions. AND you get a halfway-up detent for when you're in and out of vehicles.
View All Quotes

https://tnvc.com/shop/norotos-dual-dovetail-interface-arm-for-pvs-14/

https://tnvc.com/shop/norotos-aka2-mount-w-interchangeable-interface-sockets/
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Good god I thought restoring my 51 chevy was a money pit. Lol. Thanks for the help!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Good god I thought restoring my 51 chevy was a money pit. Lol. Thanks for the help!!!!
View Quote

Glad to help!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By terrance250:
The Norotos INVG is pretty slick for a PVS 14, especially coupled with the Norotos dual dovetail. 

I really like the way it gives you the ability to stow the PVS 14 so tightly against your helmet when not in use. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5WtcZmTuYU
View Quote
That mount makes me hard. Wish it wasn't so frackin much.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
The Norotos INVG is pretty slick for a PVS 14, especially coupled with the Norotos dual dovetail. 

I really like the way it gives you the ability to stow the PVS 14 so tightly against your helmet when not in use. 

It is pretty damn nice.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#25]
It is pretty damn nice.
View All Quotes

It is pretty damn nice.
Adams SAM is mo bettah.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:19:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sogan] [#26]
View All Quotes

I know this shouldn't matter but it's just so ugly to me. I need a mount for a PVS-14 for now but want to upgrade to BNVDs someday.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Adams SAM is mo bettah.
View All Quotes

It is pretty damn nice.
Adams SAM is mo bettah.
Wilcox GSGM is mo bettah-etterah.  

Of course... I still don't have one.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Adams SAM is mo bettah.
View All Quotes

It is pretty damn nice.
Adams SAM is mo bettah.
If only I could afford duals.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#29]
So, what's the deal with the ANVIS ground mount vs a typical dovetail?

What makes it "better" for goggles/binocular NV?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#30]
So, what's the deal with the ANVIS ground mount vs a typical dovetail?

What makes it "better" for goggles/binocular NV?
View Quote
ANVIS allows the use of a remote battery pack, which also acts as a counterweight. The part I like the most is the automatic on/off when the NODs are pulled down or stowed.

The dovetail is less complicated overall, due to lack of wires and remote stuff. But then you have to hang weight on the back, and unless you're stashing extra batteries, its weight that doesn't have a second purpose and in my mind is useless.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#31]

ANVIS allows the use of a remote battery pack, which also acts as a counterweight. The part I like the most is the automatic on/off when the NODs are pulled down or stowed.

The dovetail is less complicated overall, due to lack of wires and remote stuff. But then you have to hang weight on the back, and unless you're stashing extra batteries, its weight that doesn't have a second purpose and in my mind is useless.
View Quote
The "new" goggle designs use only a single CR123a, so, I don't really get it. I guess if you already have the anvis battery pack, and want to put more weight on your neck it's a cool idea. Auto-off is cool, but auto-on is cooler.

My counterweight pack is full of lithium batteries, it's just enough to make it work to balance out.

Guess it is what I thought it was... an older tech designed for stuff that the PVS-31, DTNVG, Mod-3, and Sentinels don't really need.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#32]
The "new" goggle designs use only a single CR123a, so, I don't really get it. I guess if you already have the anvis battery pack, and want to put more weight on your neck it's a cool idea. Auto-off is cool, but auto-on is cooler.

My counterweight pack is full of lithium batteries, it's just enough to make it work to balance out.

Guess it is what I thought it was... an older tech designed for stuff that the PVS-31, DTNVG, Mod-3, and Sentinels don't really need.
View All Quotes

Auto on is a very cool thing.

The LPBP that powers my NODs is no heavier than your counterweight pack full of batteries, it powers longer and gives me a lot of versatility. I can hang Sentinels, AVS-6/9, GPNVGs, and host of other NODs without equipment swaps. And power them all from 4 AA batteries. It may be older tech, but it powering the newest stuff in NV, and it's pretty damn effective.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Another couple of points about the ANVIS-format mount that DocHurley hasn't pointed out, though I'm in agreement with him on the other advantages are:

1. ANVIS ball-dentent mounts stow extremely low profile, with most goggles, they will not fold higher than your helmet height, albeit they accomplish this by projecting the device out a little bit further.  Because of the relatively low weight of the ANVIS, however, it's not as much of an issue as it might be with heavier devices, though once you get into things like Sentinels, much less some of the other more advanced systems that use the mount, it becomes more of a moot point.  Also, because in front of your face is typically your "work space" that is kept free anyways, NVGs further forward are less of an issue than NVGs that are too tall when stowed.      

That low profile stowage can be extremely important if you're doing a lot of work around vehicles or in structures with low ceilings/obstacles that you don't want to get your NODs caught on.  Ultimately, there is no way for a dovetail or bayonet mount to stow any lower than on a ball detent mount--there's simply too much going on.  

The natural counter to that would be that stowing/folding goggles like the BNVD or PVS-31 can be folded up against the helmet to provide a lower profile--and this is true, but it also means that each time you flip the NODs down, you need to re-adjust them for IPD, instead of the simple "drop down, NODs on" that the ball-detent mount provides.  This also leads into another thing I like about ball-detent format devices, except for elevation--all adjustments on an ANVIS-format device are self-contained on the device.  You can control tilt, eye relief, and IPD and leave it all set on the device, and they're less likely to get mis-adjusted, mis-aligned, or knocked out of position during storage or use.    

2. All ball-detent devices have a built in breakaway by virtue of the way it is designed, unless the mount has been specifically modified/designed to preclude that possibility.  While some mounts like the G24 and Norotos Hypers have breakaway features, most do not.  While no one wants to drop their NVGs and have them breakaway from the mount, in some situations or circumstances, that's exactly what you want, as the breakaway can prevent more severe neck and/or spine injuries by breaking away, this can be especially more important with heavier devices now using ball-detent mounts, such as the GPNVG and AN/PSQ-36, though most of do not have access to such devices.    Needless to say, they were designed this way, as they were designed for aviation use.  For ground use, again, no one wants to drop their NODs, but also no one wants to fall out out of a helicopter or crash a vehicle/ATV, but if you must, it helps to reduce the chances you'll snap your neck because of the device mounted to it, better a broken set of NODs than a wheelchair, and depending on the severity, there's a good chance the NODs may still be functional afterwards if you still are--you just pop 'em back in.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:15:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OperatorX] [#34]
Working my way to a dual tube set-up.  Just waiting for @tnvc to get my other pvs-14 shipped out. 

Boa retention is mo betta than the occ dial.

dual 14's on the MTEK:

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#35]
I've had both dovetail, and anvis ball detent mounts.  I first ran pvs14s using the dovetail, then upgraded to a pair of sentinels and stuck with my g24 and ran dovetail.  I then upgraded to an adams industries SAM mount and moved to ball detent.  What an advantage.  I found the power on/off feature of the anvis mount very helpful and ran my sentinels exclusively with an external anvis pack as a counter weight.  That was until....  The fucking anvis folded down when I jumped off the back of a truck under full bungie cord tension and I was smacked in both eye sockets by my sentinels.

I have since went back to a wilcox g24.  Upgraded to the dtnvg, and couldn't be happier.  I still retained the power on/off features of an anvis mount by going to dtnvg since they operate much like a pvs-31, but....  it's now using dovetail.  The stowage options are much more low profile than my sentinels and anvis mounts also.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:41:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NothingClever] [#36]
Originally Posted By OperatorX:
Working my way to a dual tube set-up.  Just waiting for @tnvc to get my other pvs-14 shipped out. 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358471/image-174878.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358471/image-174882.jpg

Boa retention is mo betta than the occ dial.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358471/image-174880.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358471/image-174879.jpg
View Quote
You damn guys costing me money!  About a year ago I got a gen 1 monocle because it was all I "needed" and I told myself I'd get gen 3 down the road because it was so much $. That lasted s year and now I have a gen three pvs-7. I love it and thought, "that's it, I'm done".

Then I see these damn duals. Damn you guys. I know what's going to happen. Sometime in the somewhat near future, out of nowhere, I'll get a bug up my ass and have to blow a bunch of money on duals.

No freeloading:
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#37]
not as fancy as some of you guys but it serves me well.
on the other side is a TLR1 for white light.

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By xLucidx:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/xXLucidXx/helmet_zpsfjyqdykb.jpg
View Quote
Nice!

How do you like that scout unit?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#39]
I have less than $150 in this one, as pictured.

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#40]
I got the krylon itch...

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By brodband8:
I've had both dovetail, and anvis ball detent mounts.  I first ran pvs14s using the dovetail, then upgraded to a pair of sentinels and stuck with my g24 and ran dovetail.  I then upgraded to an adams industries SAM mount and moved to ball detent.  What an advantage.  I found the power on/off feature of the anvis mount very helpful and ran my sentinels exclusively with an external anvis pack as a counter weight.  That was until....  The fucking anvis folded down when I jumped off the back of a truck under full bungie cord tension and I was smacked in both eye sockets by my sentinels.

I have since went back to a wilcox g24.  Upgraded to the dtnvg, and couldn't be happier.  I still retained the power on/off features of an anvis mount by going to dtnvg since they operate much like a pvs-31, but....  it's now using dovetail.  The stowage options are much more low profile than my sentinels and anvis mounts also.
View Quote
This sounds incorrect to me.  Not that it happened, but something sounds like it was not as it should be.  

To be fair, I don't know the exact specs for either the SAM or the Sentinel, so maybe they're different, and the Sentinel is heavier than the AN/AVS-6/9, so the may require less force to break away--but the stated specs for the automatic breakaway for the ANVIS are 10-15gs fore and aft, and 9gs side to side.  Not that I believe that all mounts are always exactly up to this spec--but they should not break free when properly mounted, locked, and stowed when jumping from the tailgate of a truck.  

It's a moot point now, since you're running the DTNVG, but it's possible to mount a device in the ball-detent cock-eyed to where by feel, you think it's locked in, but it's actually not properly, especially with bungees taking up all the slack, and it turns out they were not in right and end falling, or even locking in as they fall into deployed position... ask me how I know.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#42]
This sounds incorrect to me.  Not that it happened, but something sounds like it was not as it should be.  

To be fair, I don't know the exact specs for either the SAM or the Sentinel, so maybe they're different, and the Sentinel is heavier than the AN/AVS-6/9, so the may require less force to break away--but the stated specs for the automatic breakaway for the ANVIS are 10-15gs fore and aft, and 9gs side to side.  Not that I believe that all mounts are always exactly up to this spec--but they should not break free when properly mounted, locked, and stowed when jumping from the tailgate of a truck.  

It's a moot point now, since you're running the DTNVG, but it's possible to mount a device in the ball-detent cock-eyed to where by feel, you think it's locked in, but it's actually not properly, especially with bungees taking up all the slack, and it turns out they were not in right and end falling, or even locking in as they fall into deployed position... ask me how I know.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brodband8:

~Augee
I don't think he was saying they broke free. I think he was saying they "folded down" i.e., came out of the stowed position into the "active" position. If that happened unintentionally and it was under bungee pressure *and* you have them set relatively close to your face that would smack the sh** out of your eye. Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:10:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#43]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:
I don't think he was saying they broke free. I think he was saying they "folded down" i.e., came out of the stowed position into the "active" position. If that happened unintentionally and it was under bungee pressure *and* you have them set relatively close to your face that would smack the sh** out of your eye. Ouch.
View Quote
I understood him, which is why I mentioned they can actually lock into place while falling even if they were not properly mounted in the first place.  

The "lock" and breakaway also applies to the force needed to break it free from the locked position with the mechanism engaging the grooves on the ball detent mount.  

::shrug::

Point is, it obviously happened, hahaha, I'm not doubting that.  My point is that it shouldn't have.  At the same time, both the Sentinel and the SAM, while quite robust, and designed with military use in mind, they're still commercial products, so they're not necessarily governed by MIL-SPECs, so that's a possibility.  However, and this is nothing against brodband, we all make foibles from time to time--operator error is usually the more-likely cause of malfunctions compared to equipment failure.  

Whether it was operator error, or he just got lemons, or they're not adequately rated/built--my point is that this shouldn't happen, and your NODs smacking you in the face while jumping off a truck should not be an expectation of the system, hahaha.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:43:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NothingClever] [#44]
Boredom and Krylon. Helmet matches gun. For the most part. The glossy finish on the gun isn't ideal as far as looks but I dislike the feel of only spray paint. Very much.

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#45]
It was properly locked in.  I jumped off the bed of a truck down a small incline.  (probably 6-7 feet.)  I had the goggle stowed in the normal flipped upward position.  I'm guessing the SAM mount was slightly worn as I had used it a bunch, but who knows.  I won't ever go back to anvis ball because of it lol.

and for the record, the goggle didn't pop out of the ball detent mount, it completely folded down past the limit of travel and hit me right in the eye socket.  I wasn't running the (OPS) spacer and had my anvis mount on the sentinels set with as much forward cant as it would go.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:54:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#46]
double post
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Texasmusic:
I have less than $150 in this one, as pictured.
http://i.imgur.com/E4OmA4H.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Tx3iKLl.jpg
View Quote

I'm stealing the Velcro on the lenscap idea.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Nice!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xLucidx:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/xXLucidXx/helmet_zpsfjyqdykb.jpg
Nice!

well I know the typical MO on here is buy once cry once, but the scout TK is badass.

for what it can do and the price point, its pure awesome.
my main purpose for it is a quick "detection" scan then I use nods to ID.

no trouble picking up deer at 150-175 yards. works great for a quick scan of a hillside and fields.
I would put the ID range of it at around 75-100 yards depending on the animal.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Ok, you guys have convinced me, AN/AVS-9 style ball-mount may be the way I'll go for sentinels.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Its the only way to roll, bruh.
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top