Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2017 12:30:59 AM EDT
Are processing times speeding up or am I a wizard?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shitballs batman!  I want some of the magic ink you used for that one!    any idea why it was so quick?   I have two f4s mailed in feb17 that i figured on getting back next spring......    
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#2]
What type of form 4? Was it a dealer to dealer, indivual, trust, or corp? What type of gun?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/26/2017 1:20:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Preposterous
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 3:07:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What type of form 4? Was it a dealer to dealer, indivual, trust, or corp? What type of gun?
View Quote
Form 4 private individual to dealer (still on a form 4). M16A1

everyone here said form 4's to dealers still take the same amount of time as a regular joe
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 3:47:01 AM EDT
[#6]
must have voted for Hillary...mine take a year
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't help but be hopeful about this.

Between hearing this, the fact that the 41f rush is mostly worked through, and their supposed effort to improve efficiency; I might not have to wait a year to get the Form 1 stamp I sent off for yesterday.

I know it's probably stupid to have any hope in government bureaucracy...
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Form 4 private individual to dealer (still on a form 4). M16A1

everyone here said form 4's to dealers still take the same amount of time as a regular joe
View Quote
I've always been told that the dealer transfers are faster. I guess there is some debate to that. I've also been told by more than one dealer that machineguns get treated a little different and their times might be different than other form 4s(faster or slower). My experience on having the guns transferred to me is that they take about the same time from dealer to individual though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]
No need for a separate thread for an approval.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top