Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2017 1:02:47 AM EDT
Are these kicked out by a computer automatically upon approval or does an examiner initiate the process?

The reason I ask is that I was checking my e-mail around 7pm CST tonight. I had been on my account for a couple of minutes when up popped an e-mail saying that my Form 1 had been approved. All my other approvals have been in the morning during regular business hours. I was kind of surprised to get one so late in the day.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Never done one yet all the comments say it seems to be random with most around 5-7am that I have seen. Guess it depends when the batch is run that sends out the emails.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I asked the same thing a bit ago.  They are not sent out in batch emails.  You can get approval at any time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top