Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2017 12:12:30 AM EDT
I know Serbu obviously markets the Super Shorty, but heard they take forever to do conversions.

I know SHF used to offer conversion services but I haven't gotten any responses to my inquiries.

Does anyone else still do this? Have a registered Mossberg 590 AOW that I'd like to get cut down.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
My buddy Mike was doing them. 

Magnum Mike's

ETA: You might want to send him a text if he doesn't answer. He is a one man show over there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 3:10:30 AM EDT
[#2]
You know you can get them from the factory now??

I don't know about availability.  Mossberg calls them "Compact Cruisers."

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/specialty-series/compact-cruiser-aow/
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know you can get them from the factory now??

I don't know about availability.  Mossberg calls them "Compact Cruisers."

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/specialty-series/compact-cruiser-aow/
View Quote
Yeah but I already have the AOW... and it's never been fired because I bought it specifically for this purpose
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah but I already have the AOW... and it's never been fired because I bought it specifically for this purpose
View Quote
OK, I didn't understand.

Shockwave Technologies has some links to 14 inch stuff/parts on their website.

If you want a Serbu clone I can't help.  All of my SBS and AOW are 14 inches in order to maintain some ammo capacity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top