Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 7:24:44 PM EDT
If I purchase an item that will be transferred from out of state on a form 3, does my receiving dealer get any type of notification when the sending dealer submits the form 3 electronically? Previously my only interaction of this type had been with silencer shop to a powered by dealer, and I have never seen a dealers side of the ATF website to see if theirs looks different from mine where I see approved and pending for efiled form 1s.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Dealer can only check his inventory, if he knows the serial #, to see if it's in there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#3]
On the Eforms website, I can see pending and approved Form 3's, but I can't see any details, just dates.  No make/model/serial number, or even where it is coming from.  So unless the transferring dealer sends me a copy of the Form 3, or the customer lets me know, I don't have any idea what's being sent in.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top