Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 10:49:51 AM EDT
I seem to remember pre-41f that individuals who needed to submit fingerprints with Form 1s/4s could omit them with successive purchases after the first one was approved. Under the new trust rules, is this the case as well? Or am I misremembering?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're remembering correctly in the fact you read that.

However, it was an incorrect interpretation of the ruling. Prints and photos are required for every submission. The supporting trust documentation is what you can certify hasn't changed and not send it back in for 24 months.
View Quote
Ah, so first submission requires: F1/F4, copies of the trust, 5320s for each RP, and fingerprints for each RP, successive ones require F1/F4, 5320s, and fingerprints?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The finger print card and photos are just required for the people you have on your trust as the ones that can use/have access to your nfa items correct. Not the ones you have listed as beneficiaries if something happens to right. I have only my wife listed as being able to access or use my nfa items. So I'd need a finger print card and photo of just her. Unless I removed her from my trust. Right
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks BigWaylon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top