Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2017 12:11:24 PM EDT
I searched but could not find a solid answer. Can rhe 2x2 picture be printed on plain paper? In color of course.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe so, I have heard of people actually printing the image directly on the form itself even.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe so, I have heard of people actually printing the image directly on the form itself even.
View Quote
That would much easier doing it that way. But all I can find is the picture is to be attached to the form 5320.23.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes printer paper is ok.
Choose best print setting in color.
I did this for mine and no problems.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. Time to dig out the printer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
how many pictures do you need?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 3:11:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
how many pictures do you need?
View Quote
Two passport pictures.

I just go to Wal-Mart and get them for $7.00/pair.  Takes about a half hour to print them up.  Don't know why it takes so long as they use a digital camera but whatever,  is cheap and convenient.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If filing as an individual, two.

If filing as an entity, one per RPQ.

Cheapest and easiest way to do it is a passport photo app. The app is free, and you can print 6 photos on one 4x6, either free at home or for <$.50 most places.
View Quote
Is the form 4 different for an individual vs. entity?   I should have taken copies of them filled out so I wouldn't have to second guess what I did.  I used the forms provided to me by the dealer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top