Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2017 8:25:00 PM EDT
As I understand it, once the form is approved the ATF uploads a pdf of your form/stamp for you to print off and keep with the weapon. I have searched high and low, were is the pdf to download in the eforms website?
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
There should also have been an attachment in the email, but there should also be a copy on the site.
My forms / approved/ form1
then go to the "eyeball" icon on the right under the actions column
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
There was no attachment in the e-mail notifying me of the change in status to approved.
I clicked the eyeball and it opened the online form. I searched the tabs and could not find it, i have been looking for the last few hours off and on.
I just hit the view form button and noticed my IE downloaded something. I went to my downloads and there it was, my approved form with the stamp on it.

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
That site is a bit screwy and can be frustrating, good to hear that you got it to work.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That site is a bit screwy and can be frustrating, good to hear that you got it to work.
View Quote
After you told me to click the eye, i paid more attention to the buttons on the screen and what my pc was doing.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Are you checking email from an iDevice?  If so, check it from a laptop/PC, or check webmail using a browser on your phone. 99.99% chance you'll find the attachment.
View Quote
I checked on both my pc and phone, no attachment. I got it from eforms so I am not concerned about it. I already printed it and put it with my trust so I am good now.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#8]
One other question with this being my first NFA, do I need to carry with me the first page of the form with the stamp on it, or the first 2 pages. My gut says only the first page only but, i wanted to ask those more experienced than I so I can stay legal.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#9]
E-forms still working?

They emailed me that it no longer was

I have a gun I want to sbr
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
E-forms still working?

View Quote
It's still up, but you cannot submit new form 1's via eForms currently.  It can still be used to access the records of any previous approvals you may have though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's still up, but you cannot submit new form 1's via eForms currently.  It can still be used to access the records of any previous approvals you may have though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
E-forms still working?

D_Man is correct. I submitted the SBR before the 41F deadline so I have access to look at my application. If you log into Eforms, they removed the Form1 option so you can only submit forms 2, 3, 9, 10, and 5300.11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top