Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 1:15:17 PM EDT
Ok so I just got off phone with NFA branch.  Form 1 .22 can was approved 2 March.  No stamp yet.......or future first wife threw it away.

Nice lady named Melissa told me to email them for certified copy.

What is the longest time you have experienced before getting hard copy stamp?  I am at 37 days now.

BTW this approval puts me in the double digit club.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen reports where people got them months later, after receiving a certified copy.

USPS - nuff said!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen reports where people got them months later, after receiving a certified copy.

USPS - nuff said!!
View Quote

I have had that happen, maybe two or three years ago on a F1.

Waiting 30+ days after approval with no approved form.

Applied for a certified copy around the 40ish day mark.

Received a certified copy in couple weeks after mailing in the certified copy request.

Original form for physical stamp showed up a couple weeks after the certified copy arrived.   I would put the time from approval to original showing up around the 2.5  month mark give or take.

If memory serves correctly it wasnt the Post Offices  fault as the post mark was only a week or so before receiving the original form.   It must have fallen in a crack at the NFA branch and it took them a couple months to find it and put it into the mail.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.

I actually just emailed for certified copy yesterday.

I was hesitant about ordering a solvent trap kit until I had the form in hand and now that it's approved it seems all the good one's are out of stock.  

Put myself on email alert for the DM titanium kit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
When did you submit the form?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
6/29ish.

Finally got around to emailing for cert copy on 4/11.  Have not gotten it either.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Certified copy received yesterday. 14 day turnaround.

No stamp.  Raised seal at the bottom kinda like a notary.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I've only done one Efile form 1.
Submitted 6/9/2016 received draft copy via email 1/13/2017 Still have not received the actual stamp.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top