Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:49:58 AM EDT
Just wondering what everyone else was seeing for how long it takes for the stamp to arrive at the dealer.?

I have one F4 approved on March 8 that still hasn't come back.... Anything that was supposedly sent back for correction at the same time....
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Most seem to be around 2-3 weeks. I think I was at 11 days and 6 days for my last 2. I recommend that you call your dealer and let them know you got approved on 3/8 but still haven't gotten the call from them to pick it up. You might also call the ATF back and ask if they can confirm that it shipped and what date that was (not sure if they have that info or not).
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
They should be sent out pretty quickly once approved.  I had one come back recently for an error correction.  Mailed it back to the ATF last week on Monday 3/27, approved form was returned this week on Wed 4/5.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Either it got lost in the mail or your dealer dropped the ball and hasn't called you. Call your dealer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately I have been at my dealer each week since it's been approved and still no sign of it.... Going to call the ATF tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Ugh. It's a mess. Make sure to tell your dealer to call as well. Sometimes the person answering the phone isn't helpful.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#6]
30-60 days is what they have said recently. My last stamp took about 40 days from when it was approved to when it actually showed up at the dealer. This was around the holidays so might have been sitting with staff out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top