Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2017 6:39:55 PM EDT
filling out my first form 1s.. got my pictures done but like  a dummy didnt get them of the  "other responsible persons". i read in the "how to" some people just print and tape a picture, i got a nice printer but is that seriously all that is required.. dont want to head back out to photo place to get more pics if not required
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I used an app (ID Passport Photo Maker, though there's plenty) and printed them on some 4X6 photo paper than cut them down. And taped to form, yeah.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used an app (ID Passport Photo Maker, though there's plenty) and printed them on some 4X6 photo paper than cut them down. And taped to form, yeah.
View Quote

I assume i need photo paper
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nope. Some people print the photo directly onto the form. (After placing a white box over the wording in the photo area)

And as a note...not sure what process you took to get the first, but using a passport photo app and your local Walgreens, Walmart, etc, can get you two pics for the cost of one 4"x6" print.
View Quote

great idea!!!! thx
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Depending on your printer, you can get 4X6 at office depot pretty cheap, if it'll print it. Even if not you could probably just use a better quality regular paper for a clear image.

If not, yeah, hit a place that prints photo's for some spare change.

Printing directly on the sheet sounds like it'd be a bit of lining up, I know someone used to add the photo to the PDF directly. Or of course just scan it in and copy/paste as an image.

I will certainly never pay $12 for a passport photo again though. :-p
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Depending on your printer, you can get 4X6 at office depot pretty cheap, if it'll print it. Even if not you could probably just use a better quality regular paper for a clear image.

If not, yeah, hit a place that prints photo's for some spare change.

Printing directly on the sheet sounds like it'd be a bit of lining up, I know someone used to add the photo to the PDF directly. Or of course just scan it in and copy/paste as an image.

I will certainly never pay $12 for a passport photo again though. :-p
View Quote

i got a brand new printer. it and my pdf editor printed them up with photos no problem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top