Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 11:09:55 PM EDT
So I did my first finger prints in quite sometime today and naturally I messed something up.  I signed the first card in blue ink then realized it had to be black.  I traced over my signature the best that I could in black.  The second card is in black ink.  So big deal?  This was a rare opportunity for me to be able to have time to get these stupid cards done.  I also don't want to waste another $20 if I don't have to however anybody else ever do this and get away with it?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The prints themselves have to be black.  I don't see anything about what color pen is used to fill out the card.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The prints themselves have to be black.  I don't see anything about what color pen is used to fill out the card.
View Quote

The card says right on it TYPE OR PRINT ALL INFORMATION IN BLACK  that said I think I've used a blue pen before without issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I did the same (traced black over blue) before and they were accepted and processed without issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The card says right on it TYPE OR PRINT ALL INFORMATION IN BLACK  that said I think I've used a blue pen before without issue.
View Quote

That's strange.  The front says to type or print with black, but I'm looking at the instructions on the back of the cards I have and they say:
"Ensure all information is typed or printed using blue or black ink".
FD-258 (REV.3-1-10) printed 09/02/2014 08:28:22

Is there a new revision I should order?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top