Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 6:53:49 PM EDT
Probably a dumb question, but curious. My form 4 was approved, but the examiners initials are in the "with the following conditions" box. Anything to be concerned about? All the approved forms I have seen so far are just left blank
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#2]
She did both, checked the box than initialed under it
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you a SOT receiving a pre-sample? That's what the restrictons on an F4 would relate to.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you're fine, each examiner sometimes has their own flair to how they fill the forms.  Some check the box, some "X" it out, and below is an example I found on the web where they inserted their initials.

If their were conditions to the approval, they would be written out in the space provided clearly.

Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it means approved.  The conditions are "if any".  If there's none listed there aren't any.

ETA: What D_Man said
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
The only two areas are either "Approved (with the following conditions if any)" or "Disapproved (for the following reasons)" and then the signature of the ATF official under that. As others above have stated, if it's blank, there are no conditions.

If there are conditions, they would be noted.

For example, my Gemtech Mist was approved. However, the dealer wrote "Mist" as the model and the examiner corrected it to "Mist22":

Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys, I dont think it's anything to worry about. Heres a picture of it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top