Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2016 2:36:37 PM EDT
Is there a fillable pdf of the new form 4 anywhere?  The only ones I can find online are the old forms.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thoughts on filling it out both printed, and in ink pen? IE: fill out all my copies on the PC, print them off, take them to FFL dealer to write in their SOT info?  Or just have them do it all in pen?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Work In Progress sticky has links, but they're on ATF.gov.

When I do an internet search for ATF Form 4, I get the new one.

They don't usually work in hr browser, but if you'll save the file and open it in Adobe Reader, it works just fine.
View Quote

Thanks, that worked just fine at home.  Guess it was the computer at work making things difficult.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thoughts on filling it out both printed, and in ink pen? IE: fill out all my copies on the PC, print them off, take them to FFL dealer to write in their SOT info?  Or just have them do it all in pen?
View Quote
I'd just give the SOT my info and let them type everything. Aren't they charging you for that anyway?

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:16:17 AM EDT
[#6]
No, but takes longer. When SOT is your buddy, and your forms get filled out in between paying customers, and now that Form 4s have 3 copies... I already have all the pertinent info, plus their info on previous Form 4s, didnt know if ATF would have issue with partially typed, partially written Form 4s.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#7]
In that case (SOT is buddy and you have all info), I'd fill it out myself so the whole thing is typed. ATF won't care if it's mixed, as long as they can read it. It may look weird to other people you might show it to later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top