Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 7:14:37 PM EDT
Forgive me its been a while since I did anything NFA.  With their kiosk I see you can do fingerprints etc.  How do you provide the CLEO sign off?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Others will be along, but there is no CLEO sign off any more, just a notification. It costs only a stamp. Still, for trusts, 41PSUX
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The new regulations don't require the CLEO to sign the form but rather only be notified. That is just simply sending them a copy of the Form 4 (if you're doing it as an individual) or a copy of the Form 4 and Responsible Person Questionnaires for each RP (if you're doing it as a trust).

We have a kiosk at the shop and it is a nifty idea.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you use the kiosk for non-Silencer Shop purchases in order to get prints?

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
That was their plan, but we haven't heard whether it is available yet.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.
Powered By dealers can enter their inventory into their SS account, which allows SS to process the Form 4. The Powered By dealer is charged for SS processing the Form 4.

The kiosk does not allow a person to scan and print their fingerprints on site. Nothing scanned is stored at the kiosk, its immediately uploaded direct to SS.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I received an email on 9/12 with instructions.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I used the kiosk a few weeks ago at Silencer Ship.  It was very easy.  I think this will set the standard for digital prints.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes.
Powered By dealers can enter their inventory into their SS account, which allows SS to process the Form 4. The Powered By dealer is charged for SS processing the Form 4.

The kiosk does not allow a person to scan and print their fingerprints on site. Nothing scanned is stored at the kiosk, its immediately uploaded direct to SS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.