Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2016 6:01:27 PM EDT
Hi everyone, hoping you can help me out with this. I looked but couldn't find anything.

I have a PS90 that I want to SBR, and hopefully a lower to be purchased soon for the same purpose.  I have a trust that I want to use to "make" the SBR PS90.  Do I need to transfer ownership of the gun to my trust BEFORE filing a Form 1?  Or is that not necessary given the trust is the entity making the firearm?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't make it without the stamp.  I would assume you could wait.  I added the two I did to the trust before I scanned it for the eform, just in case they try to hold me up because of it.  I am sure others have done it both ways.  

What I wonder is how.  I have the blank sheet, can I add multiple items to the sheet, or do I need another page 10 for each firearm?  Keep in mind they only allow you to scan 10 sheets.  Eforms site would not accept my small PDF of my trust, only .jpgs of each sheet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Just remove the Schedule A from your Trust. There's no requirement for one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And I've never sent the ATF anything with my trust except for a Schedule A showing some cash.
View Quote

Same
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top