Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2016 4:23:27 PM EDT
Got denied for selecting "Noveske N4 Gen 3" instead of "Noveske N4".  Seems pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, I seem to remember that eforms can't be corrected, but that you could email a guy and resubmit the form to get it approved in a few days?  Rather than waiting months again?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
yep, just because it is in the drop down, doesn't mean it is correct, read about here a couple times.
someone else will have the info about correcting, I don't think he necessarily goes to the bottom of the stack.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yep, just because it is in the drop down, doesn't mean it is correct, read about here a couple times.
someone else will have the info about correcting, I don't think he necessarily goes to the bottom of the stack.
View Quote

Yeah, I know.  I'm still a little surprised they rejected it on that specific basis though tbh
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here you go. Or, he can send the same info to [email protected], or by using Ask The Experts in eForms.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks!  Couldn't remember Ted Clutter's name.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the same problem with wrong info in the drop down menu.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top