Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 9:21:57 PM EDT
I have had two of these for years and only used a few times.  I know these are rare and aren't available anymore.

3 years ago they were still pretty hard to find and the last one I received directly through AAC they told me that it was the last one in their entire inventory.

Whats the value on one of these?

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Interested to find out also.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
message me a price or if you want to make a tradeor are looking for something .  Cans at cost ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a few of them brand new myself, sitting in my spare parts drawer.  Sold one over a year ago for $500.

Not saying that's the going rate, but some people are desperate to get these things.  It's still the quietest 556 can that's been developed and released, iirc.  People want to protect them.

If you wanted a quick sale, I don't think $300 a piece is unreasonable, given their rarity and what I sold that one a while ago.  They only made 100 of them.

Edit:  just saw yours were used.  $200 each maybe?  Assuming they aren't too "used"
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a few of them brand new myself, sitting in my spare parts drawer.  Sold one over a year ago for $500.

Not saying that's the going rate, but some people are desperate to get these things.  It's still the quietest 556 can that's been developed and released, iirc.  People want to protect them.

If you wanted a quick sale, I don't think $300 a piece is unreasonable, given their rarity and what I sold that one a while ago.  They only made 100 of them.

Edit:  just saw yours were used.  $200 each maybe?  Assuming they aren't too "used"
View Quote

These have less than 50 rounds fired each through them.  I think given the "rarity" of them being slightly used won't curb the price too much.  IIRC I paid 180 each new when I bought them.

upload image

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
They are unobtanium but I think their peak price has past, as folks who had to have them have them now, and with no new cans the market is drying up. They were a horrible design, it is unfortunate they did not make a decent brake.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I tend to agree that the market has shrunk a bit.  Still, if you list those for $200-300 each, I bet you sell them fairly quickly.

There are still people out there that want them.  When I finish my MK12 build, I plan on using one of my un-used ones for it.  After that, I'll still have 2-3 new ones in the drawer for future builds, replacement, or to sell if someone desperately wants one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top