Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 12:15:46 AM EDT
I submitted an eform 1 on 1/4.  I just logged into my eforms account, and I have no in process/submitted category, and it's not approved.  It seems like the application has disappeared.  Has anyone else had this happen before?  

I just checked my email, and I didn't save or didn't receive the eforms submission confirmation, but I do have the receipt for the $200 payment.

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you actually click sign and submit? Check drafts. If not send an email. I accidentally messed one up somehow and it disappeared. Had to repay and resubmit and it was approved a few days later.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#3]
yea if you ever happen to make a draft, just leave it alone.  even after it gets approved, if you delete the draft your "approved" will disappear also (for ever).  same thing can happen if you do it while its pending, but it should reappear after it gets approved.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
quick update -

I was fairly certain I clicked sign and submit, as this was not my first rodeo.

I did not have it as a draft.

It has not just magically reappeared yet.  

I emailed Ted Clutter 10 days ago and have not heard back yet, so I just did the Ask the Experts.  At this point, I'm more concerned with getting my money refunded than with finding the form, as I can always re-submit, but after not hearing anything back for 10 days, I hope that I don't get the same response from the "ask the experts" as I am well past being able to chargeback on my CC.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top