Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2015 11:41:59 AM EDT
What's the best way of cancelling a Eform 1?

I've seen someone suggest emailing them using "Ask the Experts" but when I called the NFA Branch they told me to mail a letter.

Is "Ask the Expert" not a valid way of cancelling a Eform 1?
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The one I had cancelled was done by Ted Clutter.

You should be able to email him, or use Ask The Experts, or email [email protected]. Shouldn't take a letter.
View Quote

Thanks. I had a roof leak last night and I'm going to have a nice bill for the repairs. I know the refund process is long but I think it'll make me sleep a little better not having unnecessary expenses(since I have multiple f1's right now).

It's amazing how inconsistent the ATF is when disseminating information.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You should be able to email him, or use Ask The Experts, or email [email protected]. Shouldn't take a letter.
View Quote

Any idea if I need to contact someone? Ask the Experts responded and said they would forward the request but two days later my form 1 was approved. I know two days isn't a lot but I'm not sure if the person that they forward my request will realize you can still cancel the stamp.

I did email Ted but I didn't hear anything back.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Any idea if I need to contact someone? Ask the Experts responded and said they would forward the request but two days later my form 1 was approved. I know two days isn't a lot but I'm not sure if the person that they forward my request will realize you can still cancel the stamp.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe this is the first time in maybe the history of forever someone was disappointed to get their approval...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top