Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 9:40:34 AM EDT
So I eFiled my form 1 and instead of my trust I put my name down. Fail.... I resubmitted everything and paid the tax again. This was last week, the 27th. I emailed and haven't gotten anything back. Didnt even get an email about the disapproval just happened to look when I got home saturday morning. What else can I do besides waiting an extra 3+ months? Jason Bowers is the examiner fwiw.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
email ted clutter, [email protected] be sure to send old/new control numbers. approval should be fairly quick
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing with the trust name vs my name.  I caught the mistake minutes after I submitted my eform.

Emailed Mr. Clutter about the mistake and he disapproved my form the next day.  I re-submitted a new eform and am now waiting like the rest of the poor souls... Looking at the NFA tracker, looks like wait times are now mostly over 90 days :(

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Uggh, I did email ted. Guess I'll just sit on it for a few before I try and send out another email.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Same thing just happened to me.  Put my name where trust name should be - disapproved.    Re-submitted and e-mailed Mr. Clutter. The frustrating thing is I have another that will come back soon with the same problem.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same thing just happened to me.  Put my name where trust name should be - disapproved.    Re-submitted and e-mailed Mr. Clutter. The frustrating thing is I have another that will come back soon with the same problem.
View Quote

Mind posting when they get back to you? The thing that's frustrating is the total lack of communication. Not even a I received your message auto response..
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I have to wonder if maybe everyone is gone for the holiday.  Probably next week before we hear anything.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:45:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Got my approval today!  Signed by Ted Clutter!  Thanks for the advice ARFCOM!
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:54:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my approval today!  Signed by Ted Clutter!  Thanks for the advice ARFCOM!
View Quote

Same for me. Thanks a lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top