Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2015 7:16:09 PM EDT
Today I am planning on submitting my first ever form 1 with a trust and I will be doing 2. One for the SBR which is using an Anderson lower the second is a Form 1 suppressor.

Question 1-  Do i include the schedule B (or beneficiaries page)?

Question 2- For the schedule A. Should I do just the Anderson lower info? or both lower info & FMI for the suppressor and designate my own model/SN?

I've been looking over the net but can't find a specific answer to my question.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't put anything on the A yet except your initial funding. They get added after you get your stamps.

I believe the body of the trust with notary stamps and A are all that's required.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#2]
i would include all the documents, trust, certification, schedule A, schedule b, etc.

I wouldn't add anything other than the initial funding until  you have the stamps and have built your items.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to both
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top