Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2014 3:43:44 PM EDT
May be kind of a stupid question, but how do you know when a form 1 has been approved? I am right at a month since submitting and so far all I have done is gone back into the eforms site and check. Will they email or just mail something?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
they will email you if its an e form.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You can call the ATF and they can give you the status of your item. 1-304-616-4500
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. Hopefully an email will be coming soon.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]
mine took 40 and 42 days. 1 approved, 1 denied, resubmitted and approved the next day! you should be getting close.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Submitted 2 Eform 1's on 11/19. Just logged into the site and 1 show up as approved and the other still pending. I printed the thing off and it has the stamp, approved and signature. Still no email tho???????
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:31:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Submitted 2 Eform 1's on 11/19. Just logged into the site and 1 show up as approved and the other still pending. I printed the thing off and it has the stamp, approved and signature. Still no email tho???????
View Quote

I didn't know you could even print it off from the website. I got the email and printed that. How do you print it from eforms?
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I didn't know you could even print it off from the website. I got the email and printed that. How do you print it from eforms?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You just log in to eForms, open the application, and click on view.  It comes up as a pdf which you can then print...

Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#8]
My first eform I never got an email.  I checked on it one day and it was in the approved box.  My last two I received the email with a copy of the stamp.        

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top