Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2014 11:43:03 AM EDT
I sent two Form 4's off in the same week, one on Monday and one on Thursday.

Both checks were cashed within one week.

The first one is pending, the second on is not. It's been 4 weeks since the first went pending- but they were sent and cashed only days apart.

This leads me to believe someone in the WV branch misplaced or lost my second F4 packet due to additional paperwork I had inside that was not needed.

Has anyone had a form suddenly pop back into the system after check cashing and being 'lost' ?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I am having that problem. My stuff was sent in November, check was cashed a few days later but still not in the system. I double checked with my dealer's serial number and it was the same. No one in the front office could explain and told me to contact the examiner. Which I will do tomorrow since "Robert Howard" voice machine was full.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
They did this to a 3 pack of F4 transfers I sent a few months ago.  Long story short it took a week for them to cash the check, then it wasn't in the system 5 weeks after check cashed.  I called again after 8 weeks (from check cashing date) and pending date was the day of or day after the checks hit my bank account.  Hopefully will have those forms back in January.

The last four F4 transfers I sent they didnt waste any time with.  I haven't called for status yet and probably will just let them ride till approval but the checks hit my bank account the day after USPS tracking said they arrived.  I doubt it really makes a difference but for what its worth i sent those four forms individually rather than in a single envelope.  

Now if you want to talk about something upsetting, Monday will be 8 weeks on a few form 3 transfers and I'm crossing my fingers that they get approved and are not lost.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am having that problem. My stuff was sent in November, check was cashed a few days later but still not in the system. I double checked with my dealer's serial number and it was the same. No one in the front office could explain and told me to contact the examiner. Which I will do tomorrow since "Robert Howard" voice machine was full.
View Quote

Similar situation I guess.

I figure mine is just weird because my two packets were sent only DAYS apart but are going WEEKS apart for pending status. Something ain't right there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now if you want to talk about something upsetting, Monday will be 8 weeks on a few form 3 transfers and I'm crossing my fingers that they get approved and are not lost.
View Quote

I just had a Form 3 clear yesterday and was ten weeks from purchase to approval.

I also had two Form 4s that were received this week, right about four months from purchase to stamp received
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top