Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 4:22:29 PM EDT
Is there a site where I can go to and access printable atf forms? I know it has been asked before just can't find it. Why don't they publish it in or as a WORD document?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
They are all on ATF's website.  Type in your information and print it out.  

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5320-1.pdf
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I've gone to the site, it is in PDF and will not let me fill it in. What am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Use google and search for "fillable form" whatever the number you need is.  If you need a Form 1, email me and I'll send it to you...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Tried that, still no success.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
ATF's forms are mostly fillable PDFs.  Which form were you looking for?  The 4473 isn't fillable, but I think all the NFA forms are.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Finally got one that let me fill and print, now one more questions. On the form 4  part #11 since I am selling the suppressor what is my title?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally got one that let me fill and print, now one more questions. On the form 4  part #11 since I am selling the suppressor what is my title?
View Quote

I prefer Grand Poobah, or The Master of Disaster and the King of Sting.

If you're selling as an individual, you don't have one. If you were representing an entity, you'd be "trustee", etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Now, I hope this is the last question ,( Proof of Citizenship form that is sent along with the Form 4)    On the form Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C.  922 (g) (5) (B)   Do I fill in the information on line 1  or line 2  , or both?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Now, I hope this is the last question ,( Proof of Citizenship form that is sent along with the Form 4)    On the form Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C.  922 (g) (5) (B)   Do I fill in the information on line 1  or line 2  , or both?

View Quote
Both...

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Both...  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Both...  

As the seller, he doesn't fill out either, right? That's a form for the buyer to fill out and submit with the F4. I've never sold one as an individual, but that's what I'd think.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

As the seller, he doesn't fill out either, right? That's a form for the buyer to fill out and submit with the F4. I've never sold one as an individual, but that's what I'd think.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Both...  

Correct, the buyer fills out the 5330.20...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top