Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 4:15:15 PM EDT
First off, Screw BOTACH. I ordered a Surefire FA556-212 six weeks ago and just found out that they hadn't submitted the Form 3 yet. They claim they didn't have the SOT which is not true. I have the email to prove it. Anways, what's done is done.

Now im looking for the Surefire FA556-212 to get things rolling again. Anyone that can help me out? I found it HERE but their Form 3 guy is on vacation for the next week and they aren't submitting anything for the next 7 days. I'm trying to get back on pace for a personal deadline. The $799 price is what I was looking for.

EDIT: Nevermind, Found one. Screw BOTACH.. That is all
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow hard to believe such a reputable company would do something like that.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
2 mistakes were made...1- ordered something as important as a NFA item from botach. 2- almost went with arms unlimited...almost as many complaints as botach.

Where did you find it at the same price and in stock?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
2 mistakes were made...1- ordered something as important as a NFA item from botach. 2- almost went with arms unlimited...almost as many complaints as botach.
View Quote
Arms Unlimited is handling the Botach Surefire sale.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:46:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow hard to believe such a reputable company would do something like that.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe the local dealer where I got my 556-212 might still have some, but not at that price with the brake. SAWs in Sunnyvale, TX is where I got mine. Ask for Mike Ellis. He will be able to confirm stock. I can't speak to price matching, though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had good dealings with Arms Unlimited (non-NFA though) so I see no reason why you shouldn't as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have had good dealings with Arms Unlimited (non-NFA though) so I see no reason why you shouldn't as well.
View Quote

Yeah me too!! I just got my ARMS22H rings last week, which were ordered in May!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top